Chapter VIII

The Journey of Enlightenment has come to an end. It ended with a ball held in the Imperial Palace, which where the Imperator and the relatives of the Imperator live. The size of the palace is as large as the Central Government Complex and as twice taller as Burj Khalifa. Of course, this place was to accommodate the relatives of the Aurelian line. It comes as a shock to many, that the Aurelian line has hundreds of thousands of descendants, each carrying the superior genome of Aurelian. However, due to the War in Heaven, many of them died. Alas, out of the 200,000 relatives, only 70,000 were left including the new additions. And 25,000 of them are serving as Governors while the rest are either successful entrepreneurs, or commanders of the Militarum, which kept the Aurelian supremacy intact.

It was an event of grandeur, much more than the visitors have seen in their life or during their journey. Of course, this expense is made by the collective contribution of the members of Aurelian, and not a single penny was used from the Imperial Treasury.

This left a clear message to Pinã and many of the visitors to this party. That despite the freedom of the people that the Imperium gives them, they can without a doubt, change the Imperium as they wish. The Aurelians are the top 1% of the entire Imperium. Powerful, wealthy, and competent in their duty to the Imperium. They control every aspect of the Imperium, they have limitless control of the Imperium. Yet despite the power, they didn't abuse it. Which was baffling to world leaders. The Aurelians, by default, are an oligarch of power. Yet despite that, they never betray the trust of the Imperium or the Imperator.

Once the visitors have returned to Falmarra Prime, and to their respective nations, the Imperium has become the major talks of the world beyond Alnus GATE. The news crews that documented the entire journey have just released their footage to the public, and it was an outstanding view and scenery.

The scientists have begun conversing and discussing what they have learned, and what knowledge needs to be updated. The influential content creators that have managed to get a seat for the Journey began talking about their experiences in the Imperium. Every media outlet, talk shows, and even individual podcasts are talking about the Imperium. And the sources cannot be refuted. After all, more than a hundred thousand people were able to make the journey, with valid recordings of their experiences, it is hard for people to call it a hoax.

Everything about the Imperium was discussed. From their level of technology, to be able to conquer not just the stars but also nature to terraform a planet was an outstanding feat. From their level of military, to be able to have hundreds of thousands of starships and billions of soldiers. Their healthcare, their welfare programs, their education, and the many races lived in harmony, it was something that the people of Earth never imagined before. It goes so far, as people began to adopt the beliefs of Aurelian, believing that it was the best version of humanity. And it was just as hoped for the Imperium, so that the people can open their eyes and their minds, and do what is right for humanity.

As for the leaders of the world, they were in a difficult spot. Sure, their scientists have learned something from the Imperium, but they weren't able to negotiate any kind of deal with the Imperium. And they can't force it either, lest the Imperium decided to ignore them completely. It wasn't helping that people of their nation began to adopt Aurelism, as they began their political move on the populace to spread the word. Aurelism becomes fungi to the nations, and they can't scratch it either. Some leaders even go so far as to adopt it themselves, and with the support of their people change one's national ideology to Aurelism.

Back at Falmart, Pinã returned to Sadera. Everyone was wondering where she could have gone with her retinue, she disappeared for more than a week, and she in response said that she was gathering intel on both enemies of Helnus and Alnus. Of course, it was a ruse.