Bonus 1#

Bonus chapter. This is where trivias and lores, explanations, images, and everything in regards to the story which I didn't had the time to explain.

• Trivias •

- The Milky Way Galaxy in the story is twice larger than our own, which goes to why there are some areas and sectors of the galaxy that are left either unexplored, uncharted, or lost to time which needs to be rediscover.

- There are hundreds of thousands of races in the Galaxy, and to this day it is still counting with primitive races are being either uplifted or restructured their genetic code to create something new.

- While majority of the galaxy doesn't believe in a higher form of divine entity, the Galaxy in majority worshipped The Shroud. This belief was reinforced with the Enlightened Order of the Shroud which originates from the Voor Holy Guardians, which serves as the church of the Shroud and preached the mystics of The Shroud. Igor, one of Lucius's confidants worshipped the belief of the Shroud.

- While the Imperium and her allies refer themselves as Custodians, majority of the galaxy refers them as the Triumvirate.

- All thanks to the effort of Marcus the Benevolent, all space wildlife thrive within the territories of the Custodes. So much so in just a few hundred years, all space wildlife that was sanctioned to protection are able to recognize the starships of the Custodians and distinguish them as friendly.

- Bubbles, the beloved Space Amoeba of Marcus the Benevolent died just a year after the War in Heaven started. Her offsprings are taken into special  conservation at Alpha Centauri to be taken good care of until they are able to survive by themselves and find their own mate. Which was the original plan, until somehow each grown offsprings of Bubbles returned with their mates to reproduce. To this day, Alpha Centauri becomes a natural reproduction system for Bubbles's amoebas.

• Explanations •

- How did the population of the Galactic Imperium can swell so much in just 1000 years?

Answer:

Well, the Imperium has been expanding ever since the reign of Octavius the Tyrant. Even during the Imperium - SAA War, the Imperium kept on expanding through colonization of uninhabited worlds. It only surged during the Era of Peace through the help of the rest of the Custodes, with resources to colonize was loaned to the Imperium which boost the Imperium's effort to colonize.

And expansion doesn't always mean colonization, majority of the times is integration of races to the Imperium's embrace. 8 out of 10, expansions happened through diplomatic means and integration of races or small interstellar nations. Due to that, the human population of the Imperium is only 1/4th of the entire Imperium. Although, Humanity is the majority race above others. This goes to show how racially colorful and different the Imperium is, and how the Imperium is able to integrate cultures into the Imperium. And with everyone and every race of the Imperium received Stratified Economy standards, loyalty among other races is assured.

Also, I kinda f up with my early calculation and estimation. Hehe... My bad😅

• Images and Lore •

(*I don't own these, but I'll use it so that you're able to visualize what I want you to see.*)

- Civil Guard and Militarum Power Suit : TACS-5