two

one week later..

"Y'all trying to get me drunk." Treasure laughed, taking her fifth shot of the night. She could hold her liquor better than anybody.

"That's your ass." Niara giggled.

Niara was having a small get together at her house. Some of her bottle girls were there, along with Hakim and Tresaure, and Hakim's two best friends Kofi and Geno. Drinks were flowing, and a spicy truth or dare.

"How the hell Jayah ass sleep through all of this?" One of the bottle girls, Maia, asked. They were trying to be respectful of Jayah's sleep schedule, by not being as loud and chaotic.

"You know all the rooms sound proof. She can't hear us. As long as she got food and her phone, she don't even come out her room." Niara shrugged.

"I forgot you rich as fuck." Maia smirked, making Niara playfully roll her eyes. She never considered herself rich, just blessed. She never took things for granted and always stayed humble.

"I can't wait to have a house as big as this." Yara stated. She was the youngest out of everyone, but she still felt very comfortable. She had told them that she didn't drink, and they respected her wishes. Instead she just had to eat a spoonful of mayo if she didn't want to do her dares.

"You will baby cakes." Niara assured her.

"Fuck it let's get spicy, because I been peeping how all three of them been glancing at each other. Yara truth or dare?" One of the bottle girls, Lyric, asked.

Yara bit down on her lip, finally choosing dare. She had been choosing truth for the first few rounds, but she wanted to have fun tonight.

"I dare you to make out with Hakim and Treasure." Lyric stated.

Niara smirked, seeing Yara blush. Hakim inhaled from his blunt before passing it to his right hand man, Kofi. Treasure playfully rolled her eyes, even though she had been waiting to feel Yara's lips.

"Do we have to do it in front of y'all?" Treasure asked, seeing the nervous look on Yara's face.

"No, but y'all have to leave a hickey on one of y'all to prove that y'all did it." Lyric smirked, adding a little razzle dazzle to Yara's dare.

"Aight bet." Treasure shrugged. The three of them stood to their feet and followed Yara to the room that she was staying in. Yara's heart was beating faster than usual out of nervousness.

Hakim closed the door behind them, going to sit on Yara's bed. "Relax. We don't have to if you don't want to." He stated, seeing the look on Yara's face.

"I want to do it." Yara quickly responded. "I just never kissed anyone before." She admitted. Yara was the true definition of a innocent girl. She had never kissed anyone, fought anyone, or anything that made her get out of character.

"Foreal?" Treasure furrowed her eyebrows.

Yara sighed, nodding her head. "I want to, but I don't know how."

Hakim licked his lips, clearing his throat. "C'mere Yara." He said in a unknowingly dominant voice. His voice alone made Treasure clench her thighs.

Yara swallowed the lump in her throat, walking to stand between his legs. He gently pulled her down in his lap, lifting her chin. "Just relax, and follow me." Yara nodded her head, closing her eyes.

Hakim gently grabbed her neck, attaching his lips to hers. He almost moaned at the softness of her lips. It was just as he imagined. It took a minute for Yara to catch on, but when she did it seemed natural for her.