1.

"Get yourself together! I want those shipments delivered safe and sound by morning. And I do not need sloppy excuses!"

Bang!

The sound of his harsh voice and the phone being smashed against the table woke her up from her sleep. Adjusting the sheets and covering her naked breasts, she looked to her side, to find him sitting up on bed, his naked upper back faced towards her.

The scar that ran from his spine upto his left shoulder always made her want to turn her face away. She was a soft hearted person, never really a fan of gruesome wounds or scars. But for some reason, she never looked away from any of his scars.

She saw how his muscles flexed when he lifted his left hand up and ran it through his silky hair. Something he always did when he was frustrated. She noticed how his hair was slightly overgrown now. He always kept it short.

'Was work really taking a toll on him that he forgot about his hair?'

Ofcourse not! Shrugging, she turned her head to the other side, her eyes trailing up the wall to clock there.

1 : 54 a.m.

The curtains were down and she knew that it was still dark out. She couldn't go back to sleep again. It was long gone. After last night's activity, which was a few hours ago, she was exhausted that she instantly fell asleep as soon as they were done. But now that she woke up after almost two hours, she couldn't go back to sleep again.

Tugging the sheet closer to herself, making sure she was covered, she sat up straight on bed, leaning her back against the headboard.

He must have noticed it as he passed a small look over his shoulder to her, "Go back to sleep."

She expected that the first thing that would come out of his mouth would be an apology for waking her up. But who was she kidding? Being married to him for almost two years now and she knew him more than she knew herself. All his mannerism, his daily routine, his favourite food but not his business. She never really knew what happened there. And she stayed out of it. Just like her mother stayed of her father's business.

That was how ideal mafia wives were expected to be.

"Is everything alright?" She asked placing her hand on his shoulders, an attempt to comfort him as she saw how stressed he was. But like always he shrugged off her hands away from him. He only let her touch him when they had sex.

"Nothing that you should be worried of." He replied coldly before laying back down, covering his body with the sheets. But he didn't sleep, he just laid there with his eyes open, staring at the blank ceiling, again something he did post sex often.

Shradha sank back to the the bed like him, keeping in mind to not touch him, even by accident. She scooted over to the far right corner of the bed, away from him.

"Shradha. . ." He called her name in such a low tone that it cut through the silence of the dark room. She immediately turned her body to face him, only to find that he was still staring at that damn ceiling, but now his left arm supported his head over the pillow.

He was a sight to look and admire. The way his muscles flexed, his veins popped and above all the way his Adam's apple bobbled up when he swallowed. He was fighting with words and she knew that.

"Did your father have any enemies?" The sudden question made her stiffen up, as she felt a heaviness in her throat. She felt like her air supply was being blocked. They never talked about anything like this. In fact he never talked to her at all if small talks didn't count.

Gathering herself together, she spoke low, and if the room wasn't so quiet, he wouldn't have heard her. "I don't know. I never meddled with father's businesses. He kept me and Ma out of it."

He only hummed in response to that. Great! He definitely knew how to not keep the conversation going.

She wished she just fell asleep and escaped the awkward silence but it never came to her. She would often steal glances at him to find him in the same position with his eyes still fixed on the ceiling.

She laid straight and did the same, to find what was so fascinating there. But all she found was white. Void. Emptiness.

She was tired of it and decided that she was going to have a conversation with him. Even if it is going to be a forced one and even if he gives her one worded answers. She was bored and didn't have anything better to do, and neither did he. They were married for two goddamn years!

"Are you trying to grow your hair long or. . . ?" She trailed off unsure of what to even begin with.

And when silence answered her, she let out a sigh and was about to turn to the other side again when he replied. "No I am not. I'll get it trimmed soon."

Smiling she said, "That's nice. I like it when it is short. It suits you more. Your mother once showed me pictures of how you had long hair till your shoulders when you were a child. The one where Ashish was pulling it. You were such a cute kid."

She giggled at that thought and immediately went silent noticing how he wasn't liking it. So he would rather stare at a dumb ceiling than listen to her. Shradha has gotten used to it by now. But she hated to admit that his ignorance did her hurt. More than he could ever imagine.

"Well that cute kid grew up to be someone everyone fears now, didn't he? Also my husband." She said that to herself but enough for him to hear.

Without a warning, he pulled her up and made her sit on top of him, on his stomach. Her naked self was on display to him and eventhough he had seen her like that multiple times, she still felt shy.

He hands clasped her waist, as he squeezed them tight making her slightly jump at the feeling. Boring his eyes in to hers, he asked, "And does it bother you? That you are the wife of someone that everyone fears?"

Does it?

Shradha went silent at that question all her confidence drained up as she was now sitting naked on top of him. She tried shrugging out his hold and go back to her spot in bed, but his hold on her waist was solid, restricting her movements.

"Does it matter what I think?" She asked him, placing her hands on his trying to remove them from her waist. But taking her by surprised they moved up, cupping her entire figure as he felt her curves, until both of them reached her breasts. Her nipples immediately pebbled up in anticipation and she hated herself for it. She noticed how he no longer looked at her face and was deeply focused on her body.

It seemed like his hands were craving to touch her hardened nipples and he didn't hesitate one bit. With his left hand, he pinched them hard enough to make her gasp out in pleasure while the other hand trailed up her throat, all the way to her lips. His thumb padded her bottom lip, playing with her plumb ones until he finally met her gaze.

With a smirk he said, "Of course it does. You are my wife after all."

She held his hand which were on her breasts, stopping him from playing with it. "Aditya, if you wanted to have sex, just say it. I'll give it to you willingly. You do not have to say things you don't want to."

With that she positioned herself on his dick and without a warning, she slid down his length, making him groan out loud. Shradha bit her lip, adjusting to his length. When she opened her eyes, she found his head rolled back on the pillow as he breathed fast. It gave her immense pleasure to know that she gave him that pleasure. To know that she was doing her wifely duties.

"Shradha. . ." He moaned out as she was fully in control now. With her hips slowly riding him, she knew he would lose it any moment. She did not do it for her own pleasure but for his. But it surely was for selfish reasons. She didn't want him to go to a whore for pleasure and cheat on her. She didn't want to repeat the same mistake her mother once made.

She had already come thrice a few hours ago when they had sex, but right now, she lost count of how many orgasms she had. When she felt him become harder and harder inside her, she knew he was reaching his limit too.

She leaned in, close to his neck and nibbled his ear lobe. He always lost his mind when she did that. After planting wet down his jaws, she came back to his ears only to whisper, "Does it bother me that I'm the wife of someone who everyone fears? You have no idea how much pleasure that gives me."

And just like that he exploded, bursting his seeds inside her, calling her name out loud.