𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

꧁🄿3|🄲34꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲34꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮❩

REBEKAH KEPT HER GAZE LOCKED ONTO HER JOURNAL, HAND GLIDING AWAY AS SHE WROTE

REBEKAH KEPT HER GAZE LOCKED ONTO HER JOURNAL, HAND GLIDING AWAY AS SHE WROTE. She didn't know what exactly she was writing, but she just let her heart choose the words. It seemed that once again she had been left alone, Alec hunting in Seattle - away from Forks and the Reservation per the request of Sam.

The youngest Cullen had just gotten back from talking to Leah and she now knew why Leah hadn't been there. Jacob had run away in a fit of anger after receiving the invitation to Bella and Edward's wedding and the pack had been trying to find him.

Leah was exhausted and had all but collapsed into Rebekah's arms when she had seen her. The shifter apologized profusely, and Rebekah had merely waved her off, more concerned about Leah's health than anything. It was clear that the girl hadn't been sleeping and she hadn't been eating like she usually does.

So, Rebekah made her swear to come to the house after patrol, that way Esme could have the chance to cook, and Leah would be fed.

But for now, Rebekah was left alone in her room - mindlessly scribbling down in her notebook. For the last few days, the Cullen house had been as quiet as a graveyard. Everyone seemed on edge and tense - but they were more concerned about the brewing tension that was going on between Emmett and Rebekah.

It was hard for them to watch the usually close siblings act so cold towards each other - especially when it was Emmett who was ignoring Rebekah.

Most of the time when the two would have a spat - Rebekah was the one who would ignore her brother. But eventually, Rebekah would talk to him again and everything would be fine. But lately, something had been off in the dynamic.

Emmett was the one who was getting angry and doing most of the ignoring. It was unsettling to see the usually cheeky vampire walk around with a scowl on his face.                                       

It had been a few days since Rebekah had even seen her brother, which is why it startled her so badly when he suddenly appeared at her door, arms crossed over his chest.