𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛ

꧁🄿3|🄲42꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲42꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭❩

IT SEEMED THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO TRUSTED ALEC AT THE MOMENT WERE ESME, JASPER, EMMETT, AND CARLISLE

IT SEEMED THAT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO TRUSTED ALEC AT THE MOMENT WERE ESME, JASPER, EMMETT, AND CARLISLE. Alice seemed to ignore them, instead choosing to focus every ounce of energy on trying to see just a sliver of Bella’s future. Edward never voiced his displeasure out loud, only shooting the Volturi vampire distrustful looks - and Rosalie would openly glare at Alec whenever he got too close to Bella. But Alec took it all in stride, and he instead stuck beside Carlisle and Jasper as they all three tried to find anything that could provide answers. 

Rebekah was sitting in the living room, writing in a journal when she heard the howl of a wolf. Her head had snapped up and her attention turned to Edward who had nodded for her to join him on the balcony. And they were met with a tense-looking Jacob Black. 

“Get ready. They're coming for Bella.” At his words, Rebekah’s hands clenched into fists and her gaze flickered around, trying to find Leah among the trees. 

“They're not gonna touch her.” Edward said firmly and for once the two men seemed to agree on something. 

Jake nodded. “Agreed.” And with that, Edward made his way back into the house - leaving Rebekah to stand outside alone. 

Gods she hoped Leah wasn’t a part of this, she couldn’t fight her best friend. Luckily she didn’t dwell on those thoughts long as she saw Seth and Leah emerge from the brush. 

“A phone call would have been appreciated, bloodsucker.” Leah shot Rebekah a look, and the vampire only smiled in relief as she jumped down to stand beside the three shifters. “They can’t hurt you, but your family is fair game.” Rebekah knew that, being Leah’s imprint forbid any of the wolves from hurting her.

“I’m glad you guys are here. Even you Jake.” She patted his arm and he gave her a smirk. “Everyone is inside.”

“Everyone?” Leah rose a brow, and Rebekah knew what she meant - or rather, who she meant.

“Everyone.” Rebekah clarified. “I need you to call Santigo, if he’s gonna listen to anyone besides Alec, it would be you.”

Leah groaned but agreed because it was true. She had Santiago wrapped around her finger, much like Rebekah had Alec wrapped around hers.