⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ

^outfits above^

꧁🄿5|🄲69꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧❩

REBEKAH HAD TRAVELED THE WORLD WITH HER FAMILY, BUT RIDING IN A CAR WITH ALEC TO AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION SET HER SOUL AFLAME

REBEKAH HAD TRAVELED THE WORLD WITH HER FAMILY, BUT RIDING IN A CAR WITH ALEC TO AN UNKNOWN DESTINATION SET HER SOUL AFLAME. He had kept the location of their honeymoon a secret but they had been driving for quite some time, stopping for gas here and there. And no matter how many times she asked where they were going, Alec would just laugh and never answer her.

"Can you at least tell me where we are?" Rebekah asked as they sped down the interstate and her husband (god it felt so weird calling him that) just gave her an amused look.

"Have you not been paying attention this whole time, my heart?" Alec asked with an amused smirk, glancing at her out of the corner of his eye.

Rebekah just shrugged. "I wasn't paying attention." And then she looked back to her phone, checking messages from Leah and Emmett. "How long have we been driving for anyhow?"

Alec could only roll his eyes with a chuckle. "We've been on the road for nearly a day and you don't know where we are or how long we've been driving." He turned to look at her. "You worry me, my wife."

The girl only smirked and blew him a kiss. "It's my job to worry you, Husband." And then her face turned serious. "But seriously where are we going?"

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Alec responded as he pointed ahead of him, and Rebekah turned just in time to see the sign that read "NEW ORLEANS EXIT 13".

"New Orleans!?" Rebekah squealed in excitement, practically bouncing her seat. "I never got to go, we had to come back to Forks before me, Alice and Jasper could fly out here."

"I had a hunch you would enjoy the city, it truly does come alive at night." Her husband smiled as he turned off on the exit. But rather than driving into the city, he turned on a back road that led deep into the bayou. She watched as fireflies danced in the sky, their light reflecting off the water. In the distance, she could hear the sound of a gator sliding into the swamp and the sound of crickets singing in the trees.