─── 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

REBEKAH VOLTURI SAT IN THE CHAIR BESIDE LEAH, WHO LOOKED ABOUT READY TO POP

REBEKAH VOLTURI SAT IN THE CHAIR BESIDE LEAH, WHO LOOKED ABOUT READY TO POP. It had been five years since she had married Alec and so much had changed since then. Not just in her life, but in the lives of all her loved ones.

Demetri and Felix moved to a lovely house in the countryside not far from the Volturi Castle and the giant had taken to raising horses. It seemed he had a love for the beasts and Demetri loved the quiet life their home had to offer.

Jane and Meldoy had gotten closer, and to everyone's surprise - they were mates. It took Jane a while to accept it, but once she did the two were inseparable. Melody joined the Volturi and was doted on by everyone she met, but most of all Jane. The two blondes were perfect for each other and Rebekah couldn't have been more happy for them.

Emmett and Rosalie had decided to become foster parents, to see how it would go to raise a child and if everything worked out, they would adopt. Rebekah was glad to see her sister-in-law's wish come true. Alice and Jasper...well they were the same as they always had been.

Bella and Edward were on a trip around the world for their anniversary, leaving the Resnemess in the care of Alec and Rebekah, while they left the house in the care of Santiago and a pregnant Leah. Oh, that had been a surprise, and Rebekah had nearly torn the forest apart when she heard.

But, now they were more prepared to deal with the situation. Leah's diet consisted of blood and human food, and her pregnancy seemed normal besides the strong kicks that would surely hurt more if she had been a human and not a shifter. Santiago was over the moon, and Alec had been supportive.

And so there they sat as they watched Alec and Santiago try and put a crib together with Renesme (who now looked about thirteen) watching over their shoulders and telling them what they were doing wrong.

"You're doing it wrong, Uncle Alec." Renesmee pointed out and her uncle shot her a flat look as he sat on the floor with the crib piece in his hands. "That piece goes here."

"Five bucks says he gives up." Rebekah laughed, looking over to her best friend with a smile.

Leah smirked, caressing her swollen belly. "You're on." And then the shifter let out a sigh. "Never thought that me being best friends with a vampire who had magic hands would lead to me being knocked up by that bonehead."

"That's husband to you, Bella Luna." Santiago sassed back, not even looking at her as he read over the instructions.

"Have you and Alec ever thought about having kids?" Leah asked, watching along with Rebekah as Renesmee and Alec bickered before the little girl sat down beside him and snatched the screwdriver from his hands. "He'd make a great dad."

"I think we are content being the fun aunt and uncle." The golden-eyed girl smiled. "To think none of this would have been possible if it hadn't been for Edward's stupidity."

"I would have found you eventually, my heart." Alec smiled as he got up from the floor, leaving Renesmee and Santiago to figure out the crib.

"You sound so confident," Rebekah smirked as she pulled him down into a soft kiss. "You would've still had to catch me though."

"I would go to the ends of the earth to be with you."

Rebekah Volturi had been through many things and faced many challenges, but nothing could have prepared her for the adventure that was Alec Volturi. Though she would not change a thing about it.

Her life was perfect.

And she had her stupid brother to thank for it.

[a/n ✍︎]

I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!

I know I said there was one more chapter before the Epilogue, but I loved the way it ended in Chapter Sixity-Nine and I thought just adding to it would not have felt right.

This book has become one of my greatest accomplishments and I want to thank everyone who has supported this book. It had been an amazing adventure and I am so sad that it is over, but at the same time, I knew it would have to end sooner than later.

Be sure to keep a look out for my other stories.

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.