Chapter 13: The Hot Type?

"No, actually I was liking it before you came here" Ace replied and I watched as Santana's mouth dropped open. Apparently she was not used to people rejecting her. I decided to get out of my hiding stance and to go get Ace. I walked to the door and leant against the door. I had to face that slut. I wasn't afraid to face her. I just get angry really quick and Santana knew all my weaknesses. I put on a smile and waited for her to see me. Ace had his back facing me. Santana turned to flip her hair over her shoulder and just then her eyes fell over me. Her stare turned into glares and she put on a sick smile on her face.

"Oh look who's here! My lovely cousin!" she exclaimed, sarcasm dripping in each and every words she said. Ace turned to look at me and his eyes widened when he realized that I, Angel, was standing in front of him. "I'm so pleased to see you again" she said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"The feeling is mutual, Satan" I replied coolly and stood straight making my way to the balcony, next to Ace. My cheeks reddened when i realized that Ace was checking my dress. His eyes raked over my body shamelessly and he smirked.

"It's Santana" Santana snapped and I turned my attention back to her.

"I know" I replied, a grin forming on my face, knowing that I was upsetting her. Ace looked impressed.

"What are you doing here?" Ace asked and I shrugged.

"Family dinner" I responded while Santana looked at us in disbelief.

"You know each other?" she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest as if trying to intimidate me.

"Yes, why?" I asked while glaring, knowing that she had some witty come backs

"I never thought you'd know some hot guys" she said. "Bad boys are really your type, right? " she continued and i sighed. Ace simply stood there and looked at me, trying to understand what was going on. "I thought that the thing with Ryan would change your mind, but apparently not" she tsked and walked away. I felt as if someone slapped me. Ryan? He was my ex. An abusive ex. I shook my head and I unwillingly shudder.

"Should I understand?" Ace asked with furrowed eyebrows and I shook my head.

"I really think that you're following me" I said teasingly and he playfully scoffed.

"I was here before you" he pointed out.

"I used to live here, dumbass" I mentioned.

"Since when is my mother friend with your family?" he asked and I watched as his eyes raked over my body all over again.

"How would I know?" I asked with a shrug and playfully smack his arm. "Can you please stop staring?" I asked with tinted cheeks

"Don't blame me" he said and put his hands up in surrender. "You're looking damn hot" he said huskily and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you" I told him as I started walking back in. I was soon pulled back in his chest, with his hand wrapped around my waist.

"You know that I was serious about us being friends, right?" he asked and I shivered as his hot breath fanned over my skin.

"Well, Ace" I started as I put my hand on his,"Friends don't have those moments" I said referring to the little space between us and he shrugged.

"I have another definition of friendship" he whispered and bit my ear lope, making my eyes closed and I bit my lips to stop myself from moaning.

"Friends with benefits?" I questioned and pulled away to see that he was thinking.

"I'd like that" As soon as the words flew out of his mouth, I slapped his chest and he chuckled.

"You're not my type" I told him with a smirk and watched as his chuckles subside and he glared at me. Oh. Did it touch your ego?

"You mean the Hot type?" he asked with a scoff and I grinned.

"You think you're hot?" I questioned and started laughing. Apparently, he didn't find it amusing.

"Princess, you're really hurting my feelings here" Ace pouted and I chuckled. A smile stretched on his face and I looked at him.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"Because you look beautiful when you laugh" he said with that smile still playing on his face. My cheeks reddened and I bit my lips. "You should laugh more often" he told me and just as I was about to speak, my granny walked to us.

"Dinner's ready" she informed. I hooked my arm with my Granny's as we made our way to the dining room. I couldn't hide the fact that my heart raced when we approached the dining room. "So Ace, You met Angel?" my granny questioned while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend" Ace said out of the blue, making my jaw drop open and my granny stopped walking.

"He's kidding!" I exclaimed and stared at a grinning Ace. My Granny smiled and patted my arm.

"Can't deny the fact that you two would look cute together" she stated and by now, I was 200% sure that I was the same color of my blood.

"Granny!" I groaned and hid my face in the palms of my hands. "I wouldn't date him even if he was the last man in the universe!" I exclaimed and watched as Ace glared again.

Okay! Maybe I'm overreacting.

"Why? He's good looking and charming" My granny said to a now grinning Ace. Ace put her arms around her shoulder and smirked at me.

"Maybe I could date you" he said to my Granny with a smile making me chuckle at the horrifying expression of my grand mother.

"Sorry, but you're not my type" she said, making me laugh. Ace pouted and pulled his arm away and leant against the wall.

"What's up with you two not liking the hot types of guys?" he questioned, making my granny shook her hand in amusement.

"I'm not against the hot type" she said and pinched Ace's cheek. "I'm against the young type" she continued and I laughed together with my granny. "Come on, let's go" she said, taking my hand in hers, making my laugh stopped.

"I really have to go?" I questioned as we approached the dining room.

"Yes, Angie" My granny sighed. "Just don't let her words her to you" she said and kissed my cheeks.

"I try but she always get to me" I mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" Ace asked, sounding really interested.

"You'll see" I said and took a deep breath before walking in the dining room.