Chapter 23: Normal Reaction

Angel's Point Of View

I woke up with a terrible headache. I groaned and snuggled more in the pillow which was radiating warmth all around me.

Wait, what?

I opened my eyes and saw a neck in front of me. Arms were wrapped around me and my face was buried in the neck of someone. I pulled away slightly and saw that it was Ace. I relaxed a bit and let my head fall back on his chest. I felt safe in his arms. I groaned and pulled away slowly, not wanting to wake him up. My head was throbbing and I closed my eyes at the unbearable pain. I shouldn't have drank that much. I stared at Ace and smiled when I realized how peaceful and angelic he looked.

Far from his bad boy facade.

I slowly unwrapped his arms from around me and froze when he mumbled something. I chuckled slightly when he simply turned and slept again. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower. I let the warm water relax my body as I wasn't feeling well. That damn hangover! When I was done, I closed the tap and got out of the shower. That's when that I realized how stupid I was. I completely forgot to take clothes to wear! I dried my body and wrapped the towel around me. I slowly opened the door and peek to see whether Ace was still sleeping. And he was. I slowly stepped out of the bathroom and walked to wardrobe on the tip of my toes. I opened mg wardrobe and pulled a random dress from it. I picked up clean underwear and turned to go back to the bathroom.

"Fuck!" I heard a curse and my heard snap to Ace's direction. He wasn't sleeping anymore and his gray eyes turned a few shades sharker.

Fifty Shades of Gray! Ironic, isn't it?

"Stop looking!" I exclaimed and tightened my grip on the towel.

"Hell! I thought I was dreaming!" he groaned and I didn't realize why until my eyes fell on the budge in his pants. My cheeks reddened and I ran in the bathroom. What the hell! I had that effect on him? I put on my clothes and stood in the bathroom with red cheeks. Damn, How was I going to face him? I bite the inside of my cheeks in nervousness and a little giggle escape my mouth when I thought about what just happened. I slowly opened the door and peeked to see whether he was still here. He was not. I got out of the room and walked downstairs. Maybe he returned back home.

"Mom" Ace groaned. "I'm in the house next to yours" he now said monotonously. I walked to the kitchen where I saw him in front of the pan. Am I fucking dreaming? The bad boy is making pancakes! The bad boy knows cooking! "No, Mom!" Ace whined. "We're not dating!" he exclaimed in disbelief and flip the pancake like a pro. He then huffed and ended the call.

"No mom! We're not dating!" I mimicked him as I hopped on the chair and watched as he turned to look at me with a smirk. I smirked back and shrugged.

"You were listening?" he asked with rose eyebrows. No one had the right to be that hot. I took a deep breath and shrugged again.

"When I was walking in the kitchen, I heard you talking" I simply replied and leant on the kitchen. He was sure a great sight when he was focusing. He had that little frown on his face which would make him look so handsome. "Since when do the bad boy cook?" I asked teasingly and he shrugged with a smile playing on his face.

"Can't a bad boy cook?" he asked and put the pancake on a plate before turning off the gas. He put pancakes on a plate and pushed it towards me. A smile quickly appeared on my face.

"Thank you!" I squealed and started eating while he took a seat in front of me. He started eating too and then he stopped.

"I used the bathroom of the guestroom" he said and I looked at him not knowing what to say.