chapter two

The second Morrigan finished that sentence, Dumbledore staggered like he was physically pushed and a huge argument began, with the Potter couple and Sirius black, backing up Dumbledore, screaming things like "how could you disrespect the headmaster at his own school?!".

while the slytherins and dark wizarding families were getting great amusement by the way dumbledore's face looked pained, gaining more respect for the young lady just saying that so casually to his face.

Morrigan's class who were mostly used to her comments at school, just laughed at the headmasters expense, except for Morrigan's sister, sidney in her 'good girl' persona was horrified by what she heard her sister say to someone who, according to what the other adults were saying, was extremely important.

"why would you say something like that?" she screeched to her sister standing up and looking at her Morrigan in disapproval , Morrigan annoyed by all the screaming, lifted her head off of tatum's shoulder to look at Sidney like she was crazy, "um.. I don't know? Maybe because he's walking up to talk to minors with that ugly big ass robe on? Who knows what's under there! And who even wears stuff like that anymore? You know who does? old creepy Pedophiles! That's who!".

the dark families who wore similar robes felt insulted by her words, while muggle borns and half bloods who know of modern fashion in the muggle world agreed with her words.

They were about to continue arguing when a first year slytherin suddenly stood up yelling and pointing "look! The future movie thing is starting again!" causing them to look towards the screen noting that yes, it has a timer counting down from 10 slowly letting them get comfortable before they start watching again.

Before they began to go back to their seats sirius black, with james potter pulling on his arm to sit down, threatened Morrigan, whispering "this isn't over", smiling back sarcastically she whispered "yes it is", turning her back to sirius and looking at the screen, making sirius offended that she didn't think he would try something while she was looking away, he won't but he was still offended.

as the people who were previously standing sat down the movie/future started again.

"Turn on the patio lights...again" his voice dead calm causing Casey to break down once again, a minute later she began calming down slightly, still gasping for air, Casey turned to face the right of the patio doors, reaching towards the light switch and turning it on, crying as she looked out the glass doors. Once she had turned on the light it showed Casey's boyfriend Steve duct taped to a chair bruised and bloody, his mouth also duct taped shut.

"Oh my god" Lily and many others screamed as the boy appeared seemingly out of nowhere, while older Hogwarts students hurried to cover the eyes of the first and second years.

Alastor Moody, an Auror and member of the Order of the Phoenix, took this moment to observe the reactions of the teenagers who were apparently summoned to the great hall of Hogwarts and now this? it doesn't make sense, sure they know the blond on the screen but what if they have something to do with the crime?

Randy seemed excited but from what Alastor learned. the boy liked watching stuff like this in his own home while alone, tatum and sidney began scooting together, holding hands but seemingly used to watching creepy things now, billy loomis and stu macher were a different story entirely stu was jumpy in a way that said he was excited not scared while billy was calm and interested on the outside, but moody could see it in their eyes, a glint of sick satisfaction. Moody was immediately suspicious but one of the most possible answers was that they were just crazy sick teens who got off on this stuff.

Moody didn't know what to make of morrigan's expression, ever since she arrived all he could tell was that she was either annoyed or bored and maybe that was what she was feeling but her eyes never expressed her emotions besides when he could see she got really worked up and honestly Alastor was a little impressed,not that he would say that.