chapter four

I'm sorry about the wait, a bit of stuff going on irl and i just haven't had the motivation to wright but i got some stuff done also sorry that this chapter isn't as long as the others but don't want to keep anyone from waiting so hope you enjoy :)

Again the great hall hears the sounds knocking now on Morrigan's door.

"Morrigan, are you in there?" Her father spoke through the door, Morrigan quickly stands and opens the door a crack without a word, "don't tell me you have someone else in there as well" he jokes, knowing full well Morrigan would never let anyone in her personal space let alone her room, "as well?" Morrigan asked, raising her brow in confusion, "yeah, Sidney has someone in her room, and she's not doing a very good thing of hiding it" Morrigan's eyes widened in confusion and surprise not believing that good girl Sidney would have a boy in her room.

Her father seeing that look chuckled a bit before saying "yeah she's acting like i wasn't a teenager too ha"

Sidney flushed in embarrassment sinking down in her seat. Some in the great hall but mostly parents chuckled before turned to look at their kid with knowing eyes.

Neil Prescott cleared his throat "anyway i just came to tell you the same thing i told your sister, I'm going to sleep now my flight leaves early in the morning so you won't be seeing me leave and I'll be staying at the Hilton at the airport, there's cash on the table i suggest you split it with Sid and call if you need or want anything okay?" he finished before looking his daughter in the eyes.

Morrigan nodded her head letting him know she understood everything, her father nodded and softly smiling he said "you know I love you right?" he told her his eyes filled with sincerity "nothing that happened was your fault. Do you understand me? You will always be my little girl" he spoke much softer now, the screenshots to another angle showing Morrigan's smiling figure before she hugged her father quickly before running back into her room and closing the door, Neil stood still for a moment before smiling to himself and turning to go to his room "I am such a good dad" he thought to himself before going into his room.

Morrigan looks straight at the screen not understanding why everyone had to see that interaction.

Sidney was confused "why would dad say that, what happened that i don't know off" she thought to herself taking a glance at her sister.

The screen changes yet again showing Morrigan in her room again at the computer her hands hovering over her keyboard and a complicated expression on her face, not knowing what to write anymore she heavily sighs and turns off the monitor, getting up and climbing into her bed, her brows furrowing as she tosses and turns in her sleep, as the screen fades to black.

The next morning appears sets the screen on Woodsboro high school, where a bunch of reporter vans are on the road, camera men and reporters, policemen interviewing high schoolers and reporters interviewing police men.

Teenagers trying to get into the school when out of the crowd comes Sidney Prescott a confused look on her face walking the path she hears multiple reporters ask about drugs and the occult before the screen focuses on one reporter in a bright neon yellow two piece women suit talking into a mike.

Gale weathers sees herself on the screen and straightens her back, pride seeping off of her excited to watch her work, Blaize Zabini see's this and raises a brow in amusement before turning to his friend, Draco Malfoy, and whispering "she looks like one of your family's peacocks" causing Draco to turn and look, immediately agreeing and holding back his laughter.

"Woodsboro , California, was devastated last night when two young teenagers were found brutally murdered. Authorities have yet to issue a statement but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made and the murderer could strike again"

The screen pans to Sidney listening in confusion and growing horror when out of the blue "do you believe this shit" Tatum jumps next to her spooking Sidney to gasp and her friend "Tatum, what is going on" Sidney gestures to the reporters and police.

"Hey that's me" Tatum points excitedly to the screen turning to her best friends and boyfriend, practically glowing.

Stu chuckles and kisses her cheek lovingly grinning as well though his thoughts were just the opposite of his action, turning stu see's Morrigan lookin-no glaring at him a dark look in her eyes, confused stu backed off and just complimented Tatum on her looks.

"You don't know" Tatum tilts her head as her as she and Sidney starts slowly walking again "Stacy Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night" seeing sids disbelief Tatum nods her head as sid says "what?! No way" "and were not just talking killed, were talking movie splatter killed, ripped open end from end" she finished seeing Sidney's growing horror and disgust, seeing Tatum finished speaking she spoke "Casey Becker she sits next to me in English" Tatum pauses then easily replies "not anymore, it's so sad he mom and dad found her hanging from a tree" her hands gesturing to her stomach and down Tatum said "her insides on the outside" feeling chills Sidney rubbed the back of her neck "oh my god, do they know who did it" exasperated Tatum shrugs her shoulders "fucking clueless, there interrogating the whole school" walking up the stairs to enter their school building she continues "teachers students janitors" shaking her head Sidney says "they think its school related?"

Shaking her head a bit Tatum replies "they don't know" coming to a stop she says "Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they've seen in years"