♡ 𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓵𝓪𝓿𝓮 ♡*

NO ONE POV

Juvia is Gray Slave and she kinda fall for him but she was afraid to tell him so she never tried and instead act like she don't care but the truth is Gray is fall for her yet he keeps hiding his feelings .

Plus , Gray had a Girlfriend before but he never cared about her until they broke up because she find someone new so Gray never tried to had a Girlfriend after what happen but when he met Juvia the first time she being his Slave he got a feelings for her so he tried everything to make her fall for him especially using his sexy smirked yet she act like she doesn't fall for him .

GRAY POV

" Juvia bring me water please . " I asked

" Yes Master . " She replied

When she walk out i got my favourite perfect views from her ass even thought it was covered by maid skirt . Well it made me horny but i never do it at all and yes i'm still a virgin even Juvia too :) . Then Juvia went inside and put the water on the table .

" Thanks . " I said and she just nodded

Well she never smile in front of me at all after she being my Slave yet i still want her become more than being my Slave . I look at her and she seems tired so i smirk . Guess this is my chance huh ? Wish me luck then .

" Hey , Juvia . " I called her

" Yes Master . " She replied

" You seems tired how about you sit on my lap . " I said as i pat my lap

" Em , no thank you . " She said

" C'mon Juvia , i'm your Master and you're my Slave so you had to listen to me . " I said and kinda feel sorry of calling her as my Slave .

" * Sigh * Fine . " She said and went sat on my lap

Oh , fuck i could feel her ass touching my lap with her pussy . Then i snaked my hand to her thigh .

" * Gasp * W-what are you doing M-master ? " She asked while blushing a little

" Shhh , just relaxed you will enjoyed this . " I said and rubbed her pussy that covered with her underwear . Then she moan and tried to stopped me doing it .

" Master stopped . " She said as she putted both of her hand on my hand to stop me rubbing her

" Why ? " I asked

" Because this is wrong . " She replied

" Why is it wrong Juvia ? " I asked

" B-because ... Master and Slave couldn't have sex even thought they're not in relationship ... " She replied

" But some of them could . " I said as i slid her underwear to the side and put my fingers inside her pussy while playing her breasts . Damn , her moaning are so sexy .

" M-master ~ p-please s-stop ~ ahhh ~ " She said while moaning

" I won't stop until you finally being my girl ~ " I said with husky voice and i fingering inside her pussy harder .

" N-no p-please ~ Ahh ~ S-stop i-it M-master ~ Ahh ~ " She said as she trying to make ke stop

" How bout you call me Gray by my name instead of calling me Master . " I said and fingering her harder and faster until she cum .

" Ahhhh ~ " She moan loudly ad she cum

I pick her up and went to bedroom and put her on the bed and smirked at her and kneel down and suck her pussy and all of her cummed .

" Ahhh ~ M-master why are- Ahhh ~ d-do this ~ " She asked

" Because i want you and didn't i tell you to call me by my name ? " I replied as i starting to suck and lick her faster . All of her moans are so sexy it's like a music to my ears and it also makes me wanna get sex with her since she and me are virgins .