✧♡ 𝓖𝓸𝓭 & 𝓖𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼『 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 』♡✧

• Oh my ~ Look who is back on wattpad :D sorry for late publish this story i kinda busy with my art :3 . I hope you like this new story of Gray & Juvia oh how i miss them so much 😩 and i'm sorry if i had grammar mistakes :) now enjoy ~

𝓝𝓸 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Everyone was having a party on Dragon's Kingdom especially the Dragneel's because Natsu the Dragon of Fire are engaged with the Zodiac Spirits user Goddness Lucy Heartfilia from Celestial Kingdom . All Nobel's & others God & Godness give them gifts but the only one who not give anything is Gray Fullbuster the God of Death and Devil , he is a bestfriend of Natsu also an frenemy .

" Sooo Gray when are ya gonna have a girl ? " And yes everyone keep on saying the same questions to him while laughing . Gray was never a type of interest on woman , sure they are hot but he never want any of woman at all .

Instead of hearing all the questions he ended up went to a garden near the pond . He look at his own reflection from the water and sighs ... Then he saw someone that caught him in the eyes , a woman ... She was dancing on top the water as the water were surrounding her like she controlled it wherever she was move under the moon while singing . Her hair was shine as blue , eyes were blue like skies , pale skins as pearl , beautiful face like Angel mix with Goddness & dress like she is the only dancer .

This is the first time a woman caught Gray attention , as he keep watching her dance the woman stop as she saw him and look at him in the eyes like she is staring into his soul . As they keep on staring into each other Gray accidently fell into the pond and the woman swam to save him and held him to the top as she use her magic to lend their both to the ground . Gray open his eyes and saw the woman face clearly and indeed she was really beautiful compared to others woman .

" Are you ok ? " She ask

' What a beautiful face & sweet voice ... ' Gray thought

" Thank you . " The woman said as she smile and Gray eyes widened

' She can read my mind ?! '

" Ummm no i should be the one who say thank you for saving me ... " Gray said in embarasment

" *Giggled* You're welcome ~ "

" M-may i know who are you ? " Gray ask

" My name is Juvia Raven Lockser the Goddness of the Seas from Aquatia Kingdom , i can control water and i can read someone mind whatever they said so of course no one can lie to me but i can also speak all languages . What about you ? " She ask

" Gray Silver Fullbuster the God of Death and a Devil from Tartaros Kingdom , i could control ice and i believe that this is te first time i met a Goddness that can read mind & speak all languanges . " Gray reply

" Well my mother is a Goddness of Seas , she had very sweet voice and she is also a good dancer until she met dad the first God of War . He could make a weapons using his own magic and he also can read someone mind & can spoke all the languages that everyone speak so that is how it happens to me . " Gray were now understand why she is special than others Goddness that he met .

Both looking at each other mesmerizing in the eyes , Gray felt that his heart were going to explode for beating too fast when he look at her until she put her hand on his chest which made him realize that his clothes were already gone leaving himself in pants because of his stripping habit .

" Your heartbeats were too fast ... You should calmed down ... " Juvia said which made him calmed down but he also shock that this is the first time someone would make him calmed dowm ...

" This is first time you felt something like this right ? " Juvia said and he nod

" It was my first too ... "