♡ 𝓦𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 [ 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 ]* ♡

NO ONE POV

After 3 weeks of finding a home , they finally at the beach . Surprisedly , Gray friends were there too because they moved there yesterday , so they helped him & Juvia to buy a house beside the beach using a money of Gray & Aizawa parents . And it was big enough for Gray & Juvia live together while Aizawa house were beside them .

 And it was big enough for Gray & Juvia live together while Aizawa house were beside them

* TO PRESENT [ I'M LAZY LOL ] *

Juvia woke up in 3.00am she found herself that she sleep alone without Gray . * Plus , they didn't did it yet ok . Don't worry i will make it lemon :) *

' Where he go ? ' She thought so she got up and went to living room but he's not there so she went to outside and saw Gray stood in front of the beach only wearing his boxer with white shirt as it unbuttoned let the wind flow it . She quietly went there and hug him from behind which made him chuckled .

" I guess you were scared that i will went somewhere without you huh ? " He asked but Juvia shook her head

" No , i'm scared that you leave me out of your life since it's all because of me why we moved here ... I could say it's my fault ... " She said then Gray turned around and look at her then kiss her and pulled away .

" Why would you think like that and say it was your fault ? I agreed to this it's not because of your mother , it's because i love you so damn much till i want to live with you and have family with you without anyone that could took you away from me , that's why we came this far just because we worth for each others , we worth for this . " Gray said while looking at her eyes lovingly which made Juvia teared up of what he said and hug him tight .