♡ 𝓘 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ♡

NO ONE POV

Juvia is at playground watching her son playing with others kids . Yet , she still sad about her past ... She still love him but he just left her after said hurtful words to her ... She was pregnant that day and she tried her best to hide it but she can't so she tell him until .

' Abort the baby . ' He said coldly and left her alone .

She was hurt so she run away from him while went to Lucy who is married with Natsu to gave her new house adress so Lucy could visiting her , she also told her to tell this to her Big brother Gajeel and his wife Levy and others Erza , Jellal , Wendy , Romeo , Mirajane & Laxus so Lucy just agreed and did what she told .

* THE PAST [ LUCY AND OTHERS WENT TO JUVIA HOUSE ] *

" That Ice Bastard . " Natsu said angrily as Lucy tried to calm him down

" Yeah Natsu , that fucking bastard needs to be killed . " Gajeel said as Levy also tried to calm him too

" Yeah he is really need to be murdered by us . " Erza said as Jellal tried to calm her

" Thay guy dare to hurt our sweet baby Juvia . " Mira & Laxus said in unison as Wendy & Romeo tried to calm them

" It's ok guys , if he doesn't want this baby then i will took care of it without him . " Juvia said

" We know but it just that ... He told us that he wants to have family with you but why he said those hurtful words on you ? I'm really curious with this Fucking Bastard . " Natsu said which made everyone realize that he don't call his friend using his name anymore instead using curse words to be his name . Plus , Natsu & Gajeel is Juvia cousin , that's why they treat Juvia like their little sister .

" Maybe he just ... Not ready ... But i can't just face his anger until he hurt this baby so that's why i ran away from him before he start do something on me l-like abusing m-me ... " Juvia said as her tears starts to came out so Erza went to her and hug her while stroke her hairs

" Don't worry Juvia , if he tried to hurt you we will protect you . " Erza aaid while comfort her

* THE PAST END *

" Ok Greige , it's time to go home ! " Juvia called her son

" Ok Mom ! I'm coming ! Bye guys ! " Greige said as he ran to his mom while wave goodbye to his friends .

Juvia open the car door to let him in then she start make her way to the otherside of the door till she accidently drop the car keys . Then she groan and take it but instead someone take it and gave it to her which is someone she doesn't want to see .... Gray ...

" Sorry mam , here's you- " Before he could finish he stared at her . He missed her , yet she still look same but more beautifully than before . They stared for so long until Greige got curious why his mom don't went inside yet so he open the door and went out .

" Mom why you didn't went inside the car yet ? " He said until he saw his mom stared at the guy who is in front of her . Gray saw him behind Juvia which made him shock even more .

" Mom who is this guy ? " Greige said like he was going to punch that guy

" Nothing , just let's go . " Juvia said as she take her keys from Gray without saying thank you and went inside the car .

Gray was still in shocked till his tears fell down .

' She is here all the time and raised the child . ' Gray thought as he walk while looking at the ground . His tears fell down even more ...

GRAY POV

She always with me all the time until that day come , i shouldn't have said the hurtful words to her which i totally regretted it . I'm so fucking stupid for left her alone just like that . I left her alone just for some space till i came home in the morning to tell her sorry ...