*୨୧ I̶t̶s̶ o̶k̶a̶y̶...o̶r̶ n̶o̶t̶?!! ୨୧*

Star and comment, my lovely people!

Especially please comment on header pictures babies...because omg, my uwu machine is too broken...!!!

Anygays...this is...

-Toptae/bottomkook
-Angsty
-Veryy angsty
-submissive kook
-married taekook

Enjoy!

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ------- ★⡀.•☆•.★

A little groan left from his lips when his neck was bitten. He craned his neck towards the left to give more exposure. He was already hard and it was getting more difficult for him to just sit there, on his office chair.

Suddenly their makeout was interrupted by Taehyung's phone that was ringing on the table. He didn't stop his secretary from painting his neck red. Instead he picked up the call and kept it on speaker...

"Hello!..." a soft voice, from the other side of the phone, resonated inside the office's relatively quiet atmosphere.

A moan left from Tae's lips before he answered "Why... did you c-all, sspeak faster?"

Jungkook, his husband, on the other end could clearly hear everything but decided to push it under the rug and gathered his courage to speak after gulping down the lump in his throat,

"I wa-anted to ask... can,can you co-me ea-rlierr... to-day?" He managed to speak, stuttering a little in between due to nervousness. His husband's temper was no joke.

"Why?!" Tae stopped his secretary, staring at his phone as if it would start to speak by itself.

"To-day is our thi-ird maareigge anniver-saary... I thought if i...i could take you out on a da-ate?!" Jungkook took a deep breath at the end, holding his own shirt in a tight hold, out of nervousness.

There was a pin drop silence. Did his husband cut the call hearing the ridiculous idea? Jungkook checked his phone... the call was still on though!

Suddenly he jumped hearing sharp voice,
"No... I am busy!!"

Jungkook heard his husband hang up the call. He released his breath which got stuck in his throat.

'Its okay! He is just busy... we will go next time. He must be tired! Yes!!'

Jungkook gathered his thoughts and put on a brave but little broken smile again on his lips. He would not give up, he would win his husband's heart.

On the other end, Taehyung cut the call and stared at his secretary before turning to his laptop while he ordered, "In my room! Right now!"

Secretary smirked and walked away, while swaying her hips, towards Taehyung's personal room in his office after saying, "yes sir!"

Taehyung closed all the files and his laptop before he called his brother-like employee, Jung hoseok and ordered, "Hyung, make sure no one disturbs me for next half an hour... I will be in my room!"

His hyung knew what it meant. He sighed and said "okay!". What more can he say? His brother was way too powerful and hot headed to listen to anyone. He just hopes jungkook doesn't get to know about it...again...

But knowing his brother-like CEO, he knows Taehyung never does it and tries to hide it. His brother was always transparent and way too honest. Maybe because he is one of the richest businessmen in the whole south korea? And that he doesn't fear anyone or anything?!

Jung Hoseok sighed . He just wished his brother would give his marriage and Jungkook a chance but it doesn't seem like that from Taehyung's actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~