*୨୧ W̶i̶l̶l̶ w̶e̶ b̶e̶ o̶k̶a̶y̶...e̶v̶e̶r̶? ୨୧*

Please sit down somewhere before you start... I don't want you all to fall down and hurt yourself...

And those who wanted to see tae suffer... enjoy!😌

Let's get it!

Ps-don't forget to die once after ogling at header pictures😬

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ------- ★⡀.•☆•.★

Taehyung was wide awake now. The warm blanket and the last words of Jungkook were suffocating him. He wanted to burn himself... he sat up and went outside in the balcony and sat on the chair, inhaling the smell of midnight; and, lit the cancer stick, which he took from the cabinet, before coming out. He hates his life so much. He hates Jungkook for not leaving him alone. He hates literally everything that was related to this marriage or Jungkook in general.

It was not always like that though. He still remembers the time when his heart bloomed due to sweet giggles. He still remembers the day when his heart skipped beating when Jungkook proposed him. He was not that expressive but he swears Jungkook saw a tiny smile on tae's face when he said yes to kook. And the hug that followed it... who would imagine their life would take this type of turn?!

When they got married and he kissed his bunny husband for the first time in his life, in front of whole world on that aisle, he thought he achieved something that was beyond this world. He still remembers their honeymoon period where they would be inseparable and heart-achingly cute.

Taehyung left his house when he was young because his parents were disgusted by his sexuality. So he was all alone in this world until his bun came and changed his life. It took time for him to warm up, but he never took kook for granted. He didn't speak much but his actions spoke how much he adored his bun and how grateful he was.

Whether it be buying anything his bun wants, or surprising him with different gifts, every f'ing day. He would come home early sometimes to cuddle his bunny or to romance in kitchen while his husband made dinner for them. Sooner than expected, he went on his knees and said the three precious words 'I Love You' on a beach when they were on a vacation for their first marriage anniversary.

Taehyung inhaled huge puff from the stick to push down the lump, his eyes already flowing. He has lived these memories inside his head every f'ing day, why can't he still stop his tears for god's sake!!

He still remembers the day when everything changed. Just one moment and their dream home and family were both destroyed. He cannot help but curse his fate. Why it had to be them? Didn't they both suffer enough?
That day, when everything changed, was still clear as a sunny day in tae's mind.

*flashback*

Exactly 10 months before, He came home early to spend some time with his bunny. He was searching for him in whole house when the helper told him that master kook was to visit the orphanage to distribute books and stationary for the needed students. Taehyung smiled at that. His bun was so kind and caring; he literally was the luckiest man on earth to have such a man as his husband. He thanked the helper and went out towards his car. He wanted to be there for his bun in each of his works.

When he entered the orphanage, he was given a warm welcome by some of the teenagers and the head of the place, because tae himself was a very giving person. Taehyung was a celebrity but still since last 8 years he has been visiting orphanages regularly to help underprivileged. Like any normal man, he would not only spend time with people there but also help them and empower them to become their best self. He was no less than god for some of them.

When he got free after meeting everyone, he moved towards library where the head of the place thought kook would be. Jungkook liked to read a lot, so naturally if he was not with his brothers and sisters of orphanage then he would be in the library. Tae made his way towards the room but stopped when he heard from outside the library,