*୨୧ I̶t̶s̶ n̶o̶t̶ O̶k̶a̶y̶! ୨୧*

Things are about to end... :)

Ps-look at the mafia king and his baby bun in header uwu... please I can't,anymore...

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ------- ★⡀.•☆•.★

Seasons changed, colours of leaves changed, time changed and so tae and kook changed too. As time passed tae stopped coming to their house altogether, sometimes for more than a week. He just couldn't hurt his bun each and every day.

Although his intentions were for greater good, that they both should go separate ways, his methods had very heart-breaking consequences. He saw kook become more and more dead with each passing day. And he couldn't see that.

Oh! How the tables turned ...! He didn't wish bad for his kook, he never could. But still because of his actions, his kook was losing himself more and more and the burden of that was weighing on tae more than his own heartbreak. Every second of the day, he thought to just give up and go and hug his bun.

But stubbornness doesn't go away that easily. He thought God was testing them both. And that he should just stop hurting kook but also should start to keep his distance. That way kook would not lose himself because of getting hurt and also would get the idea that they have to go separate ways. It was a pre-separation practice according to him.

However, it was more difficult than he thought. Because in the past, he at least saw his bun, sometimes he would see that smile which he fell for initially. But now, his life has turned into full winter mode. It was cold with no warmth whatsoever.

He stopped the drama of his extra marital affair as well; as he knew it didn't make kook weak in his decision to stay, at all. Now all he would do is work, work and work. His hyungs were worried. Kook was worried. But tae didn't listen to anybody. He would be in his office day and night. Eat and sleep there. Sometimes when it would become unbearable, he would go home to just see if his bun is doing okay or not.

And he would see his bun okay, just physically. But mentally... Seeing Kook the way he became, it was heart shattering to say the least. Kook lost all his colours and tae blamed only and only himself for that. Kook had an affair because he was in love while tae acted to have an affair which made Jungkook like this. According to him, he was a bigger sinner.

At first, when he got to know about the truth that day, he thought he was the one who was cheated on but now he thinks he cheated on kook more, in every way.... Actually, according to Tae, Kook never deserved any punishment as whatever Kook did was because he was blind in love. But tae... he hurt his kook, knowing it will break him. He was the reason for taking away his kook's smile. He felt like he was the greatest sinner when he could no longer see that shine and stars in kook eyes. His eyes became gloomy like a graveyard. He was deader than living at this point.

Due to all this pressure and continues work, tae started drinking and smoking like anything. There was no limit to it. At this point, even Jin, who was not on talking terms with him, came forward to play his hyung card and tried to stop him. Nobody could understand why tae was doing all this as tae would shout whenever they would ask something. But they knew it was something personal and they knew it was worse than anything they can think of. And it was.

Whenever, in the past, tae would come home drunk... kook would try to scold him as softly as possible and make him take a bath, prepare a soup for him which would help him in hangover, would be awake whole night to help him whenever Taehyung would need to puke. He was always active even though tae would try his best to be rude and reject kook's help.

But now, everything was silent. Whenever tae would come home drunk, kook would make him lie down in his own room and he himself would leave Tae alone. Guess, Tae's plan worked finally. Kook would not talk, he would not approach tae for anything, he would not say anything... he would answer if anything was asked which of course was never the case because Tae should not talk to him if he wanted kook to hate him ultimately.