Epilogue!

One Extra chapter for making things more clear...

Enjoy!!!

Ps-remember this thigh touching 'brotherly' moment (shown In header)😏

Pss-guys, where are you'all my reader babies from? I am from India 🇮🇳
———————>>>>>>>>

When it was 8 am, the alarm of Kook's phone (under the pillow) started ringing. Jungkook was a light sleeper so he instantly reached his hand out under his pillow and turned off the alarm while he was still caged in tae's arms, eyes closed. He wanted to sleep more but he knew he couldn't, so he opened his eyes and looked up to see his tae sleeping like a log. He chuckled lightly , kissed his tae bear's chest and tried to separate himself from the hold without waking his log up. And he did succeed after a minute.

He went to take a shower as it was his habit to do so first thing in the morning. He came out of the shower with just a pant on and went down. He knew his father and mother both would be at their respective jobs by now, so he didn't bother to put anything on other than his pants.

When he saw the breakfast for both of them at the table with a jar of juice ready (covered with lids, of course) he smiled gratefully. His mother was so thoughtful. All he had to do now was to wake the log up, which was, by the way, harder than making the world peaceful. He climbed up the stairs. It was 8:20 so he better start to wake his bear up so that they can reach their institute on time.

When he entered back his room, he saw Tae in the same position he left him. He shook his head with a smile and walked towards the bed. Kook inhaled deep breaths and then climbed up the bed. He went near the tae, inside the covers, climbed on tae's body while his head hovered a little over sleeping tae's head and he whispered softly while threading back his Taehyung's hair, "Bear... you need to wake up now..."

He knew Tae would be grumpy the whole day if Kook woke him up harshly. So he had to deal with his baby-bear lovingly and carefully. He doesn't want to upset tae.

So when he didn't get any reaction, he laid closer onto Tae's body, caging it in between his arms while his fingers kept caressing and massaging Tae's hair and scalp... he tried again, whispering,

"Hyungie... we have to be at the institute by 10... won't you wake up for your koo, hmm?!"

Tae tried to turn himself but couldn't because of a muscle bunny caging him, so he requested hoarsely, "please moon,5 minutes.."

Kook smiled at his tiger's cuteness and pecked Tae's nose tip, "okay... but only 5 minutes okay?!"

Tae just hummed lightly, going back to sleep while Kook hid his head into Tae's neck, not forgetting to peck hus neck while doing so. He waited for some time... definitely more than 5 minutes and then tried again, after lifting his face to match tae's face,

"Tae!!!... wake up, please hyungie?" Kook mumbled slowly, his hands still working inside Tae's hair.

Tae opened his eyes a little to see his bunny smiling softly at him which he obviously mirrored. He pulled his bunny closer than possible in his embrace and asked with the same deep hoarse voice as before, "what time is it?"

Kook murmured with head resting on Tae's naked chest, "8:37!"

"We still have time, moon!" Tae whispered back while holding Kook tightly in his arms. He was still naked inside the covers but that didn't bother any of them.

"Mom made breakfast. We need time to eat it before going..."

"Hmm!"

They both closed their eyes and kept holding each other in the embrace. After a few minutes, kook lifted himself up a little and faced tae while caressing back his hair, "lets go??! We will be late otherwise ..."