Y/n's Character short.

A young boy wearing nothing but a hood over head watches as Faunus all around him we're getting beaten and we wanted something for a chance. He all he wanted was the Faunus to be treated fairly but they weren't. So why we're they being treated like this? He wanted things to change around here.

One night, a group of Faunus were walking in an hallway. One of them turned the power off.

Faunus1: Alright, and you said no cameras?

Faunus2: Yeah, pretty sure they are-

Faunus3: Pretty sure? You work here!

Faunus2: I work in labor. I'm not even allowed near processing.

Faunus4:(sighs) This doesn't feel right.

Faunus2: Maybe we should just leave.

???: No. I think it's time we all make a stance.

A talk figure wearing a hood covering his head came over to them. It was known other than Y/n. He was a member of the White Fang during this.

Y/n: It's we stood up for ourselves. It's time that we all made a stance. Our kinds had been beaten...murdered... treated like dogs. Taking this dust is only illegal in the eyes of the same people who call us animals.

He then put on a mask.

Faunus1: Yeah, you're right

Faunus1: Yeah, you're right. Hey, what's with the custom mask? It kinda make you look like a Grimm.

Y/n just smirked.

Y/n: We may not want them to know who we are...(walks over to door) but we should make sure that they never forget what we looked like(the others agree) Now...(breaks lock off door to make sure that the others got in) it's time we got what we deserved.

Cuts to shooting outside.

People were taking cover from shooting. Ghira wanted to things go though with non-violence.

Ghira: Please we're just trying to pass through.(bullets hits windshield and he took cover again)

Man: Well, you animals pass through the wrong town.

Ghira then went out of cover again.

Ghira: There's no need for Violence.

Unfortunately he refused to listen and next the man took his chance and shot at Ghira, naming his aura shimmer. Sienna then nods yes to Y/n allowing him to engage. Leaping from the roof of the truck, Y/n lands on the ground charges at the first supremacist striking him down before the latter even had anytime to use his machete. Jumling from the trees, he was able to deflect the rifle rounds from his next two opponents before slamming one against the tree with his sheathe. Now setting his on his next target he knocks her over with a swipe of his sheathe sending her flying in the air by hitting her in the before knocking her out by leaping in the air and mixing her down. Meanwhile Ghira was able to recover with Sienna's assistant but was only able to watch in shock.