Chapter eight - Leaving this place

Alex:

Alex bit hard on his lower lip now, harder than he knew. Actually only after that, he noticed his lower lip was bleeding. He pressed his lips for a moment now, and shook his head because Nigel again didn't seemed to understand him.

'Don't you get it!?' he suddenly yelled as he bend over Nigel, pressing him with his back against the sheets now. Alex placed his hands next to his shoulders. 'What should you've done, if everything in your fucking life was already taken, and your mind got crashed by all of the annoying thoughts you had!?'

Alex rolled his eyes and shook his head again, like he was answering for Nigel now.

'You can't know, of course. Since you don't know what love is, in no sorts of way! You don't care about anything, it seemed so...'

He licked his lips and lowered his shoulders now, but didn't got away from Nigel now. He still bend over him.

'You should know how long I've longed for you, without wanting it myself. I had to get my thoughts to something else. I had to set you out. I don't know if you where the one who gave me those damn odd illusions and dreams but- Since I thought you weren't about to come back again, I thought I would might be able to start all over again by... By wasting myself, hoping I would forget everything about you. But you see... I can't.'

He gazed at his suitcase for a moment which laid on the ground now. A soft sigh escaped his throat.

'I'm going to leave this place. I definitely hate London! It's way too crowed.'

Nigel:

Nigel gasped audibly when Alex pushed him back into the matrass and flinched once too. After all Alex had a reputation with punching him in the face. He didn't seem to do that, though. Not yet at least.

After he got past the surprise he opened his mouth to throw back an argument, but Alex ranted on and Nigel closed his mouth again for it was impossible to reply to everything and there was no way of getting between it. Only when Alex said he didn't know what love is did his lips part again, but not to say something. He seemed rather shocked instead, for some reason, and he froze underneath Alex entirely.

Nigel seemed to be in some kind of shock-situation because he couldn't move or speak for at least three minutes after Alex stopped talking. He could only stare at Alex wide-eyed, as if he'd just seen a side of him he didn't know yet. Only at the suggestion of Alex leaving did he manage to snap out of it. Well.. sort of.

"Wh..- What?"

Did Alex seriously just say that? He was going to leave? With or without him?

Alex:

Alex inhaled deeply as he saw the big blue eyes of Nigel staring at him. He seemed to be in some kind of shock or so. Did Alex hurted him right now? Again? He noticed how Nigel closed his eyes for one second and pulled a face, like Alex hit him – which he didn’t. He licked his lips and shook his head, displeased by Nigel his reaction. He didn’t reacted on anything, which meant he didn’t knew what Alex was talking about – again. It irritated him highly. Being misunderstood.

Alex wanted Nigel to understand him, to give him his rights. He didn’t understood why Nigel was acting like that? Everyone would have done the same, right? It was a wonder that Alex didn’t took himself from his life, like Nigel had done.

When Alex noticed he got even more shocked when Alex told him he didn’t knew what love was ánd that he was about to leave London any moment, he chocked his head – almost like he got confused by Nigel’s response. He pressed his lips when he saw how Nigel succeeded to snap out one word. Again a word which stood for a misunderstoodment.