the end

Kenjiro couldn't believe what he was seeing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kenjiro couldn't believe what he was seeing. Well, he could but it was still a memorable sight.

Up in the bleachers was Seito, wearing a purple hoodie, and smiling from ear to ear. Around him he had collected almost all of Kenjiro's family, all of them were wearing a purple hoodie or shirt, the twins even had purple-white stripes on their cheeks. Even his cousin, Suzuki, who loathed sport events sat a bit further away from the cheering group, but she was wearing a purple hoodie combined with white jeans and he could see that she was wearing a purple headband.

The copper haired boy didn't know for how long he stared in their direction until he met eyes with Seito and the boy winked at him, smiling.

At this moment, seeing his boyfriend cheer for him, Kenjiro fell in love with him once again. A blush appeared on his face as he looked up once again and saw Seito put some more purple paint on the face of the twins while he was laughing at the small drums they each had.

Turning his attention away from his family, Kenjiro focused back on his team and the game they had to play next. If they won, Shiratorizawa could once again go to Tokyo.

When he saw how attentive all of the other guys looked at him, especially Goshiki, his face heated up and he looked at them, waiting for someone to talk first.

Tendo spoke up first, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, "Isn't that Seito over there? How cute, he came to cheer you on."

Tsking Kenjiro responded, "Shut up"

Now even Ushijima looked up to the bleachers, "I haven't seen him up until now and was unsure what I should think of your relationship. Now I can say that I approve."

The way Kenjiro's face turned even redder at Wakatoshi's honest words was even noticed by Seito on the bleachers. However as Seito noticed that all of them were watching him and pointing their fingers at him while talking with Kenjiro, he slowly grew uncomfortable, they wouldn't talk badly about him, right?

No, he assured himself, they wouldn't. Tendo and Kenjiro like me too much to allow that to happen.

"Could you all just shut up and leave me and my love life alone?", he spat out angrily. "We have a game to win."

The others just ignored him and even turned to their coaches to get their opinion on the boy they have only ever seen from a distance, and that for not more than five minutes.

Exhaling again, to calm himself, Kenjiro suggested, "Ok, how about if we win I'll introduce him to those who haven't already met him." Kenjiro only wanted to get the attention off of his boyfriend and back to the match (and, to be frank, he didn't want his team to lose in front of his whole family, just because they weren't concentrating on their opponents). "But only if he wants to," he added after seeing how enthusiastic everyone went back to do the warm-ups.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As the whole Shiratorizawa team made their way out from the gymnasium after having lost against Karasuno, a black haired guy suddenly stood in front of them and looked over the partly crying group, searching for someone.

Finally he spotted the person he was looking for and engulfed them in a tight hug. "Are you alright?" He whispered quietly into Kenjiro's ear as the whole team was looking at the scene in front of them in shock.

Kenjiro just nodded his head and buried his face in the crook of Seito's neck for a second before moving away.

All of a sudden, Seito realized what he had just done and turned bright red.

"Oh, I'm sorry that was so rude of me. Let me introduce myself. I'm Seito Mizuno, Kenjiro's boyfriend."

All of them looked at him strangely, except for Tendo, Semi, Goshiki and Ushijima. Sure they had heard that Kenjiro was in a relationship with someone but they never had expected to see him hug someone. Kenjiro showing affection was completely new territory for them and frankly, some were even scared by it.

Tendo smiled, "Nice seeing you. Do you want to join us in doing 100 serves at the school?"

Seito looked at him, not sure if he was being serious, with Tendo you never knew if he was just joking around or being serious. Though, judging by the faces of the others, this wasn't a joke.

Seito looked in Kenjiro's direction, who was looking at the floor, still sad about their loss. Putting an arm around him he nodded his head with a soft smile, "Yeah sure, I always wanted to see your school."

ᨳ ୨ ┈・┈・✧・┈・┈ ୧ ഒ

i wanted to write some sentimental shit here but now that i think about it, it's dumb

anyway y'all, feel free to follow me (or not) bc i sure as hell will write new books; i think i just found enjoyment in writing :)

thank you all for sticking around!

a question before i disappear: what's your favorite aesthetic?

i cant really decide cuz i find certain parts of everything pleasing. like one day i want to dress like an old money bitch and the next im in love with granola girls

-NEPTUNXS

SECRET ; SHIRABUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें