𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

-------------

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘

-------------

Takemichi Hanagaki, younger brother of Shuji Hanma. Fluffy raven hair, blue eyes, rosy cheeks, pink lips and just a cute ball of anxiousness.

When Mikey first met Takemichi and found out that he was Hanma's younger brother, he thought he was joking. No way this weak, crybaby boy could ever be related to a menace like Hanma Shuji, never. He thought the boy was only saying that to make himself look cool or some shit. Then, he runs into the boy for a second time, this time he was just leaving his supposed "brother".

"It's you," Mikey muttered looking at the boy coldly. "Oh-oh, hello Sano-Kun," Takemichi responded nervously, bowing slightly as a greeting. He would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid of Mikey.

First of all, the man was enemies with his brother and probably dislikes him just off of that fact alone.

Second, his eyes were so dark and soulless, they looked like they would swallow him whole if he looked at them for too long.

Third, this man was called "The Invincible Mikey" that alone told Takemichi he shouldn't try to be on his bad side.

"I heard Hanma call you 'little bro' so I guess you really are brothers," Mikey said, looking behind Takemichi to the building that Hanma went inside of. "Yeah, we are." Said Takemichi trying his best to avoid Mikey's eyes, he'd cry if he did so he opted to look at some random street sign instead. Mikey continued to stare at the boy, he didn't look anything like Hanma, not at all. He wasn't tall, he didn't have yellow hair dye, he wasn't ugly, and he didn't have yellow eyes. There was nothing about them that looked alike, they didn't even have similar personality traits, Hanma is this crazy sadistic guy while Takemichi was more nervous and quiet if anything.

"You're coming with me." That was all Mikey said as he took Takemichi's arm and dragged him away from the area "H-huh?? Sano-Kun, you can't just-" The smaller boy's protests fell on deaf ears as Mikey either didn't hear or didn't care enough to pay attention, maybe both. Mikey just brought him to his motorcycle and told him to get on. Takemichi wanted to cry. 'I swear he's gonna kill me. He'll murder me and drop my body off in a ditch. I swear-' "Get off Takemitchy we're here." Takemichi's thoughts were interrupted by Mikey's voice mail "Take.. Mitchy?" He asked tilting his head to the side in a manner that Mikey found strangely adorable. "Come, we're going to buy dorayaki." Takemichi immediately got off the bike, not wanting to make Mikey upset with him. 'Nii-Chan will be pissed if he learns that I'm with Sano-Kun.' Takemichi thought as he walked into the store with the intimidating man. Mikey held Takemichi's wrists the entire time as if he feared the ocean-eyed boy would disappear.

Mikey dragged him around everywhere until they settled in a grassy plain, laying down and watching the sunset. To Mikey's surprise, the day he spent with Takemichi was fun. The boy was so jumpy and got scared every time Mikey sneaked up on him. Mikey smirked, rolled over and pinned the raven underneath him and smirked at the boy's shocked face. "Takemitchy from today, you're my bitch!" "Eh..?" Mikey almost laughed at the looked in Takemichi's eyes, his blue eyes were filled with confusion but after a few seconds of processing Mikey's words his eyes had nothing but fear. "H-huh? But-" "No 'buts' Takemitchy. From now on you belong to me, yeah?" Takemichi, scared at this sudden announcement, nodded his head at the blonde boy who was smiling like a damn maniac. Mikey looked pleased with the answer and rolled back onto the grass 'What did I just get myself into?' Takemichi felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes, 'I'm so not telling Nii-Chan about this.'