𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈

—————————————

❝ 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐔 . ❞

—————————————

❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄. 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄. 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄. 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 . ❞

—————————————

❝ Why don't they die already? ❞

❝ Why won't who die Jirou? ❞

Manjirou looks at Takemitchy dully.

❝ Those nasty thieves that keep trying to take you from me. ❞

—————————————

For the first time, Manjirou Sano himself was hyperventilating. Kisaki Tetta, captain of his 6th division was trying to make a move on his beloved Takemitchy.

When around Takemitchy, Manjirou tries to keep his rage under wraps, but god, seeing Takemichi pinned against a wall by one of his captains was not something could've ignored.

“Tetta.”

Manjirou felt and looked like a shell as he walked towards the pair. His consciousness was present anymore, hell he didn't even need his consciousness! He's the Sano Manjirou, he can do fucking anything!

His Takemitchy turned to him with wide, teary eyes.

Manjirou? Manjirou NO!”

Too late.

Mikey’s fist had already connected with the side of Kisaki’s face sending him crashing into the pavement.

“P-president—?” In less than a second, Mikey was on top of K*s*ki fist pounding his face into something that looked similar to newly slaughtered cow meat.

Blood and deformed.

Many people stood around them, watching. Some wanted to call the police but were stopped by their friends. Calling the police on Manjirou Sano is a death wish in itself.

Sano Manjirou had everything he could have wanted.

He was rich, famous, attractive and came from a powerful family.