𝐗

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

⎯⎯ 【𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗】⎯⎯

⎯⎯ 【𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗】⎯⎯

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄? 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆. ❞

❝ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆. ❞

—————————————

TW: SA (near the end of chapter)

—————————————

Takemichi cried himself to sleep in Manjirou’s room, the latter had kindly wrapped him up and tucked him into the bed, patting his head gently as if he hadn't just kidnapped the poor raven.

The whole Toman crew had arrived and were pumped for the celebration party.

Why wouldn't they be? Manjirou finally got his man!

Takemichi awoke 4 hours after Manjirou tucked him in. The sound of music coming from downstairs told him that the others were there and they were having karaoke??

“I HOPE YOU KNOW I PACK A CHAINSAW!” — Keisuke

“WHAT?” — Matsuno

“A CHAINSAW!!” — Manjirou

“WHAT!?” — Ken-chin

“A MOTHERFUCKIN’ CHAINSAW!!!” — Nahoya

“WHAT!???” — Souya

Honestly had the situation been different, Takemichi would've higgled at their stupidity.

But laying in his kidnappers' bed with a broken leg isn't really the greatest.

At least the heavy blankets are comforting.

“Hmm....” Takemichi tried to bury himself deeper into the sheets, hoping that he'll just sink into the bed. It's like he can go downstairs and join them and even if he could, he wouldn't.

Hopefully, he would not have to go meet them.

creeek

Takemichi flinched at the sound, light shuns into the room and someone approach his bed.

Mikey?

Babyyy~ are you awake, yet?”

Yup, it's Mikey.

Takemichi shut his eyes and hoped Manjirou wouldn't realise.

“Aww, I wanted you to see the captains again.” Manjirou caressed Takemichi’s face, planting a kiss on his cheek.