Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV.

I was running from my dad because he had killed my mom when I saw that I was trapped. "No where to run now (Y/N)", he said, but then I turned around and looked at him. "Please stop", I told him, but then he just chuckled.

"But why, I'm having so much fun", he said, but then I looked down and saw a gun on the ground. I then grabbed it and shot it at him, but then he fell to the ground. "Why you little bitch", he said, but then he threw the knife and he hit me in the head. All of a sudden everything slowly went black and I could hear my dad laughing.

I slowly opened my eyes and I looked around but then I saw that I wasn't in my home town anymore. "Where am I", I wondered, but then I looked down and saw that my body had changed. 

"W-what is going on", I asked myself, but then someone walked up to me and looked down. "You're in hell", they said, but then I looked up at them and saw that they looked like a demon. As they left me there on the ground I looked around but then I saw that there were more demons everywhere. 

I then got up and started walking around when I saw a crowd of people standing around watching something on the news I guess. I then looked to see what they were watching but then I saw that a girl was fighting with a news lady. I watched it for a few seconds but then I felt like someone was watching me from behind. 

I then decided to leave but the feeling didn't leave until I turned around a corner. Once I got around the corner I then decided to look around and see if there was a place that I could stay at. 

But as it started getting dark I then decided to just sleep in an alley for the night. Once I found one that no one was in I laid on the hard ground and tried to go to sleep. But as I drifted off to sleep I could feel someone watching me and I didn't like it.

Charlie's POV.

I was walking around hell trying to clear my head when I saw a little girl in an alley way. She looked so cute but I realized that she was all alone. I then decided to take her to the happy hotel and let her stay until I could find her a home. I then walked over to her and picked her up but then she laid her head on my chest. 

"She's so cute", I whispered to myself, I then started walking back to the hotel with her in my arms. Once I got to the hotel I looked around to see what everyone was up to. Angel Dust was bugging Husk over by the bar, Niffty was talking to Alastor, and Vaggie was just sitting on the couch. 

She then looked up at me and started to walk over when she saw the little girl that was in my arms. "Who's this", she asked me, but then I smiled at her as she placed a hand on the little girl's cheek. "I found her in an alley way and she was all alone so I thought we could take care of her for a while", I told her. 

Vaggie then looked up at me with a concerning look as she sighed and then looked back down at the little girl. "Charlie, I don't know if we can take care of a child", she told me, but then I looked confused at her. "Well, can we at least try", I asked her, but then she nodded as she started to walk back over to the couch. 

I then walked over to her and put the little girl on the couch and then Vaggie put a blanket over her. "So, who's the kid", Angel asked us, but then I pushed him away from her. "I found her in an alley so we're taking care of her until we can find her a real home", I told him, but then he just chuckled at me. 

"Oh darling, this is hell not heaven, so I don't think you'll actually find her a home here", he said, but then he started walking over to her. As we watched her sleep she suddenly started moving and then she finally woke up. Once she was fully awake she started looking around but then she saw me and Vaggie since Angel Dust had gone somewhere else. 

"Where am I", she asked us, but then Vaggie bent down so she could talk to the child more easily. "I'm sorry to say but you died so you went to hell", she said, but then the kid just rubbed her eyes. "I know, but I mean what is this building", she said, but then I sat down beside her smiling to make her feel safer. 

"You're in the happy hotel, well it was supposed to be called the happy hotel but it's actually called the hazbin hotel", Vaggie told her, but then the little girl looked at us. "Are you guys going to hurt me", she said slowly backing away from us, but then I shook my head at her. "Oh no, we're helping you, we're letting you stay here for as long as you want", I told her, but then she suddenly hugged me. 

"Thank you", she said, but then I hugged her back and smiled as she let go. "By the way, what's your name", Vaggie asked her, but then she smiled at Vaggie smiling. "(Y/N)", she said, but then I slowly shook my head at her and smiled nervously. "No, we mean what's your nickname, everyone in hell has to have a nickname", I told her, but then she started thinking. 

"(N/N), now what's your guy's names", she asked us, but then I smiled at her. "My name is Charlie, this is Vaggie, over there is Angel Dust or Angel for short, the owl looking guy is Husk, that little girl is Niffty, and over there is Alastor or Al for short", I told her. 

"Okay", she said, but then her stomach started to growl. "Come on, let's get you something to eat", Vaggie said as she led (N/N) to the kitchen. I then had a feeling that something was about to change about the hotel.