Chapter 2

(A/N) By the way (N/N) stand for your nickname

(N/N)'s POV.

Me and Vaggie had gone to the kitchen when I saw an owl looking guy walk into the kitchen with a bottle of some kind of drink. He then suddenly stopped and choked a little once he saw me beside Vaggie. "Who's the kid", he asked her, but then Vaggie looked over at him as she frowned at him. "Her name is (N/N) and she is new to the hotel, and if you touch her Charlie will probably kill you", Vaggie said as she got me some (F/F). 

"Whatever, as long as she keeps her distance", he said, but then I smiled and waved at him. He then looked at me surprised and then he smiled down at me as he waved a little. "Wow Husk, I've never seen you smile like that", Vaggie said turning around, but then Husk stood straight up and then he cleared his throat. 

"I wasn't smiling, you don't know anything", he said, but then Vaggie rolled her eyes as she took the (F/F) into the main room. I then walked over to Husk and smiled up at him as he looked down at me. "You have a cool name mister", I said, but then I walked away as I saw Husk smile ever so slightly.  

Once Vaggie put the food on the couch I sat down and then I started eating it as Husk came into the room. "Well who do we have here", I heard a voice say, but then I looked up and saw the guy Charlie called Alastor. "Her name is (N/N) and she is staying here until she has a real home", Charlie said smiling, but then the guy looked down at me. 

"Well nice to meet you (Y/N), my name is Alastor but some people call me Al for short", he said smiling at me, I then smiled back at him. He then sat down beside me but then Charlie looked at her watch as she started to freak out a little. 

"I have to go, but can you guys please watch (N/N) and make sure nothing happens to her", Charlie asked them, but then Vaggie nodded. "I promise, nothing will happen to (N/N)", Vaggie said as she smiled at Charlie.

Charlie's POV.

I had finished running my errands when I got a text from Vaggie asking me to head back to the hotel. I thought that maybe (N/N) was missing me so I headed back but once I got there I heard some people screaming. I then opened the door but then I saw Angel and Vaggie arguing beside the couch. 

"What's going on", I asked them, but then Vaggie looked at me nervously. "We lost the child", Angel told me calmly, but then panic struck me like a lightning bolt. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MISSING", I asked them, but then Vaggie put a hand on my shoulder. 

"Charlie, she isn't actually missing, Angel was just playing hide and seek with her but we can't find her", Vaggie told me, but then we heard Alastor laughing as he came down the stairs. "Well look who I found inside my room", he said, but then I saw that he was carrying (N/N) in his arms.

"(N/N), WE FOUND YOU", Angel said running over to her, but then (N/N) looked at Angel confused. "What do you mean you guys found me, Al found me first", she said smiling, but then Alastor handed her over to me. "Thanks Al, I owe you one", I said taking her, but then (N/N) hugged me smiling up at me with her eyes shut. 

"Yeah you do owe me one", he said smiling at (N/N), but then I suddenly felt someone pulling on my pants a little. I then looked down but then I saw that it was just Niffty who was pulling on my pants. "Can I play with (N/N)", she asked me, but then I nodded as I put (N/N) down. They then ran off to go play and I just watched them both smiling all the way. 

"Hey Charlie, can I speak to you for a second", Alastor asked me as I turned back around. "Sure", I said, we then headed into the kitchen so we could have a little privacy. "Charlie, you know we're in hell right", Alastor asked me, but then I looked confused at him. "Yeah, I mean I've been here my whole life", I said, but then he shook his head. 

"I'm not trying to piss you off but I don't think (N/N) will be able to find a home anytime soon. Not everyone is as nice as you Charlie and I'm just trying to help you out", he told me, but then I sighed. 

"I know, ever since I saw her I felt terrible, so that's why I want to take her in as my own. I just, don't know how the others will act", I told him, but then he looked surprised at me. "Charlie, this is the only time I'm saying this, but I want to help you keep (N/N) here", Al told me, but then I paused. 

"Are you serious", I asked him, but then he nodded smiling at me. "I like her company and she doesn't really get on my nerves, so I want to help keep her safe", he said putting his arms up in the air. "Okay, well the first thing we need to do is get her an actual room", I said, but then Alastor smiled at me.

"Tell you what, she can stay in my room until you get her room ready. Don't worry I won't do anything to her", he told me, but then I smiled at him. "Thanks", I said, but then he nodded as we headed out of the kitchen and into the main room.