Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV.

It was the next day and I was excited because I had challenged Husk to not drink any alcohol for the day. Alastor was not in the room so I decided to get dressed since he was gone. Once I got dressed I decided to go see how Husk was doing since he couldn't drink alcohol. I then went downstairs but then I stopped on the stairs because I saw someone new down there. No one else was down there so I was kind of nervous but then they turned their head and looked at me. I then saw that they had one eye and they had their hair up. "Why hello there, what's your name", she asked me, but then I got nervous because I didn't know her. She then took a step closer but then I got really nervous. "Hey, I won't hurt you, my name's Cherri Bomb but you can all me Cherri for short", she said, but then I slowly walked over to her. "M-my name i-is (N/N)", I said shyly, but then she smiled down at me and then she stuck her hand out. "Nice to meet you (N/N)", she said as I shook her hand, but then we heard someone walking down the stairs. I then looked over but then I saw that it was Vaggie. "Hey Cherri, what are you doing here", Vaggie asked her, but then Cherri smiled at her. "I'm here looking for Angel, do you know where he is", Cherri asked her, but then Vaggie sighed. "I don't think he wants to leave today, he had a hard night last night", Vaggie said, but then Cherri nodded. "Well can I stay for a while, I'd like to get to know (N/N) more", Cherri said, but then Vaggie nodded. Cherri then sat down on the couch but then I went and sat down right beside her. "So, how did you get to hell", Cherri asked me, but then I told her what I did and how I died. "Wow, I'm sorry to hear that but at least you dealt with him", Cherri told me, but then I nodded while I smiled at her. We then heard someone walking down the stairs but then I looked up and saw that it was Angel Dust. "Hey Angel, do you want to come with me to hang out", Cherri asked him, but then he slowly shook his head as he came over and sat down on the couch beside me. "How did you sleep (N/N)", Angel asked me, but then I looked at him and I could tell that he didn't sleep well. "I slept pretty well, did you not sleep enough last night", I asked him as I looked at his eyes, but then he looked away for a second and then Cherri looked at him concerned. "Are you alright Angel", Cherri asked him, but then he looked at her and gave her a weak smile. "Yeah, I just had a hard time sleeping last night, that's all", he said smiling, but then we heard Alastor coming down the stairs. "Hey guys, do you know what's wrong with Husk", he asked us, but then I hid a little smile as the others looked a little concerned. "No why, what's wrong with him", Charlie asked Al, but then we all saw Husk walking down the stairs and he looked a little upset. "Husk, are you alright", Niffty asked him, but then he looked down at her and nodded. "Yeah, just a little tired that's all", he said, but then he leaned his back against the wall a ways from the bar. "Why don't you sit down and have a little drink", Alastor asked him, but then Husk shook his head pushing the bottle away. "Nah, I'll be fine Al", he said, but then they all looked confused at him. "Are you feeling sick", Charlie asked him, but then he nodded as he turned his head to face me. "Nope, I'm just trying to do a challenge that someone gave me", he said, but then Alastor and Charlie looked at me confused. "I challenged him to not drink any alcohol for the day", I said, but then Alastor nodded as he turned back to face Husk. All of a sudden Charlie turned around and then she looked really confused at him as he kept his eye on me as I smiled back to him. "How can a little kid make you stop drinking for a day when you just met her and yet you've known me for a while and I can't get you to stop drinking for even an hour", Charlie asked him, but then he just shrugged as he looked over at her. "I don't know", he said, but then Alastor's smile got a little bigger as he turned his head to face me. "Maybe he has a soft spot for her", Alastor said, but then Husk whipped his head around to face Alastor. "No I don't, I just didn't want her to get upset", Husk said, but then I smiled at him as I got up. "Where are you going", Vaggie asked me, but then I yawned looking up at her. "I'm going to take a nap", I said, but then we heard a loud sound coming from outside. We then went outside but then we saw someone there in like a big balloon thing and then I saw a snake looking guy looking out of it. "Well, well, well, we meet again", he said smiling at us, but then his attention went to me. "And who's this, a little girl", he said smiling at me, but then I got really nervous. "Back off Sir Pentious, leave her alone", Angel said stepping in front of me, but then Cherri got right beside me. "Oh I see, is she like some little angel to you guys", he asked them, but then Alastor snapped his fingers. All of a sudden a big portal appeared and tentacles came out of it. All of a sudden they all rapped around the balloon and then a few seconds later it all exploded. We all looked at it and then I looked up at Alastor smiling at him as he picked me up in his arms. "Well we better get (N/N) to bed, come on guys", he said walking back to the hotel, as the others followed us though I could see Alastor smiling down at me while I fell asleep in his arms.