Chapter 5

Vaggie's POV.

I watched Alastor walk up stairs with (N/N) in his arms but then I looked over at Charlie and she looked kind of upset. "Charlie, what's wrong", I asked her, but then she sighed as she looked up the stairs. "It's just that, I don't want (N/N) to be stuck in the hotel all her life", she told me, but then I looked confused at her. 

"What do you mean, she can go explore as long as someone's with her", I said, but then Charlie looked upset. "Charlie, what are you trying to say", I asked her, but then Charlie looked at me and she looked upset. "I mean when she's older, I'm just scared she'll end up like-", she then stopped talking and then she looked down at the ground. 

"You don't want her to end up like Angel Dust", I said, but then she looked surprised at me. "I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean I don't want her to end up with bad people", she said, but then Angel started walking towards us. "No offence taken, but I know what you mean", he said looking at Charlie, but then she turned around and looked nervous. 

"Angel, I didn't mean-", Charlie started to say, but then Angel put a hand up smiling at Charlie. "I know what you mean and I don't want her to end up like that either", he said, but then he turned his head to face me. "We should keep an eye on her until she is old enough to take care of herself", I told them, but then there was a sudden knock on the door. 

"I'll get it", I said, but once I walked over there I saw a tall looking man standing there. "Hello, I'm looking for my daughter, her name is (Y/N)", the guy said, but then I looked confused at him. "I'm sorry but there is no one here named (Y/N)", I said, but then the guy nodded. 

"Well can I stay here until I find an actual place to stay", he asked me, but then I looked confused at him. "No you may not", Charlie said, but then I turned around and looked confused at her. "Vaggie, I'll deal with him", she said, but then I looked confused at her as I stepped away at the door. "Please leave, I don't want you here", Charlie said, but then the guy grinned at her. 

"So she is here, may I please see her", he asked Charlie, but then Charlie shook her head as she started to shut the door. All of a sudden the guy slammed the door open and then he ran upstairs. "Charlie, are you alright", I asked her, but then she pushed me away and pointed towards the stairs. 

"Go help (N/N), and hurry", she said, but as I started to run up the steps Angel pushed by me and then he busted the door to Alastor's room open. "What the heck Angel", Alastor yelled, but once I got up there I saw that (N/N) was sitting on the bed. "We need to get her out of here", Angel said, but then Alastor looked confused at him. 

"Why", he asked, but then Angel grabbed (N/N) and then he ran downstairs. Once we were downstairs we ran over to Charlie but then I saw the guy running towards us. "Give her to me", he yelled, but then all of a sudden I heard something hit the ground so I then turned around.

Husk's POV.

"Give her to me", I heard someone yell, but then I saw that there was a guy that was trying to take (N/N). I then grabbed an empty bottle and then I slammed it on the guys ankle. He then fell to the ground, but I then saw (N/N) looking at me. Angel then let her down but then (N/N) ran over to me and I put out my hands. 

I then picked her up and she hugged me but I didn't want to let her go. Vaggie then walked over to the guy and then she grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head up. "If you ever touch her again, I will find a way to kill you", Vaggie told the guy, but once Vaggie let him go the guy limped to the door and then he left. 

"Are you alright (N/N)", Charlie asked her, but then she nodded as she laid her head on my chest. I then looked over at Vaggie and then I saw that she was mad but she looked more madder than I had ever seen her. (Hopefully that makes sense)

"Yeah I'm okay", she said, but I could tell that something was wrong with her. "Hey, was that your dad", Niffty asked her, but then (N/N) thought about it for a moment before nodding her head. "I'm sorry to hear that, but at least he is gone now", Angel said, but then Alastor smiled at me but then he raised one of his eyebrows. 

"What", I asked him but then he giggled a little before smiling at (N/N). "And here I thought that you weren't attached to her", Alastor told me, but then I frowned at him. "I'm not, I was just trying to calm her down", I said, but then she looked up at me and frowned. 

"Wait, so you don't like me", she asked me, but then my heart started beating really fast as I looked into her sad eyes. "Of course I like you, you're my buddy", I said, but then the others looked at me and smiled. 

"Fine I might be attached to her, but it's not a big deal", I said, but then Alastor smiled at me. "Come on (N/N), let's get you something to eat", Alastor said, but then Charlie scratched the back of her head. "We're kind of running out of food", she said, but then Alastor took (N/N) out of my arms.

 "Then we will go get some, don't worry I won't let anything happen to her", he said, but then Charlie nodded. "If anything happens call us", Vaggie said, but then Alastor nodded as they headed out the door.