First Time

Jane's eyes met Maura's. She saw something, there in that moment that made it all real. She leaned in to kiss the pink lips of the doctor. Maura groaned at the softness of Jane's lips.

"Bed. Now." Maura moaned.

Jane didn't wait for Maura to get up before she stood and walked to the back room. She laid the doctor on the bed softly. not wanting to lose the contact, Maura wrapped her legs around Jane holding her to her body.

"You're beautiful." Jane said.

"I'm not even naked yet."

The software laughter of the women filled the warm room. Maura moved Jane's shirt as the Italian undid the zipper of the dress. Slowly, Jane removed the dress, setting it on the chair.

"What's this?" Maura asked.

Jane stilled her movements. "A scar. From my work in Boston."

Maura sensed that Jane didn't want to go into detail. "Ok." She said.

The doctor unbuttoned Jane's pants, admiring the lethal form of the mechanic. She noticed the abs that were complamented by the tan complexion. "It's like you're Photoshoped. Perfection."

Jane laughed. She slowly slid her hands down the tone body of Maura. "You talk a lot. I like it."

Maura smiled. She let out a moan as Jane worked her way down her body. Leaving kisses in places that caused Maura to squirm.

She reached the lace panties that were covered in the elegant scent that was Maura. Jane pulled them slowly down. She inheld the sweet nector.

"Please." Came the soft voice of the doctor.

Not wanting to tease, Jane licked the sweetest thing she had ever tasted. She moaned wrapping her lips over the hard nub.

"Jane."

Jane's tongue flicked at the nub causing the doctor to yelp with arousal. Wanting to add pleasure, she added two fingers filling the doctor.

Maura bucked as Jane let lose on her body. She had never felt so worshiped. Jane was causing so many emotions. Linking her hand with Jane's free one, Maura let out a cry of pleasure. Her body quaked with wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

Helping the doctor down from her high. Jane kissed up her body.

"Where have you been all my life?" Maura asked with a chuckle.

Jane just smiled. "Can tonight be just for you?"

Maura turned facing Jane. Placing a soft kiss to her lips. "Yes."

Jane gave Maura more to love. After the fourth and final orgasm, Maura had fallen asleep.

'Rizzoli you like her. No. Love her. You can't love. You loved Frost and now he's dead because of you. You loved Riley and she left you. Has love Lord you? No! So leave. Now!'

Jane ignored the running thoughts of her mind and cuddled up behind Maura. This woman was different. She felt like home.

'No, Boston is home. You ruined that don't ruin her too.'

Jane smiled as she left the past leave her body. Maura was something new. Even if it only lasted a week, she was a happiness Jane got to experience.
************
Maura woke the next morning feeling like heaven. She felt the warm bodied Italian behind her. Her thoughts went to the previous night. She felt the heat come again.

'I think I may love her. This can't happen. It's too soon. Isn't it?'
______________
Ok so I lied and I'm so sorry. I've done three papers in one week. It's sad. Again I'm sorry. Anyway hope you enjoyed it.

Much love

-M