𝔸𝕟 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕙𝕦𝕠 ☯︎

The Empire of Shenghuoㅡ or the Empire of Life is the place for all magic powers concentrated with the four elements gifted to the human race by the divineㅡ Fire (Huo), Water (Shui), Earth (Diqiu) and Air (Kongqi).

But only people with a high rank can possess the powers. Commoners are forbidden to practice magic and sorcery.

Huo or Fire is the greatest rank of magic. Shui or Water lies in the middle rank along with Diqiu or Earth. Kongqi or Air lies in the lowest rank of magic. But rank in elemental magic defines nothing. The greatest and most estimable rank of magic is Yueliang or the "Magic of the Moon", sometimes called the "Night Energy". Only Divine creatures, that is, the Moon Goddess, the Creator of the Night and the Star Lady possess that power.

Yueliang promises the power to bring the dead back to life, immortality, forever good fortune and most importantlyㅡ the Divine title.

Master Junhui, the first mortal person to achieve Yueliang was the founder of the Empire of Shenghuo.

Born under the Crystal Star and Crimson Moon (called the Lianjinshu effect), he grew up to be the Master of Yueliang.

After he achieved Yueliang, he created a place where High Elemental Spirits of Mother Nature were worshippedㅡ Shenghuo. He was also the first Emperor of Shenghuo.

The other three powerful people who helped Master Junhui to create Shenghuo are Wang Xiaoming, Fao Fei Lin and Wen Ji Xie. Together, the four of them are called Baoshi, the people who created Shenghuo.

Later, when Master Junhui succumbed to old age, he failed to keep his excellent mind intact and performed illegal Sorcery with the sword that was gifted to him by the divine after mastering Yueliangㅡ his Yueliang Zuanshi; which resulted in the deaths of a lot of innocent civilians, the Divine to enrage and lift his, and the other Baoshis immortality and good fortune. Soon, he and his beloved ones met tragic ends.

His loss affected him greatly and before he died a painful death, he hid his Yueliang Zuanshi in the depths of a forest and prohibited access to the place. Before passing away, he also wrote a prophecy; but it wasn't taken seriously as he was said to write the prophecy after relinquishing his mind.

People in Shenghuo cannot reach Yueliang. The least they can do is to be able to conjure at least one of the gifted elements; which solely applies to only high-ranked people, nobles and those who earned a special rank or position from other nobles and high-ranks.

Moving away from magic powers, the Shenghuo Empire is also home to excellent rulers and wealthy merchants. The Empire of Shenghuo has been ruled by 199 emperors so far and each one of them holds a special place in its history and records.

In this story, the ruler of Shenghuo is Emperor Mi Zhun, the 200th ruler and the tenth emperor of the Jingshen Dynasty and his wife is Empress Meili, the tenth empress of the Jingshen Dynasty.

End of Introduction to Shenghuo.
Next Chapter: Prologue #1