confession

Today was the day when taehyung was going to propose suzy ......

They all were present in a cute cafe where tae was going to confess ...tae was busy in doing all the preparation ...while kook he was just standing in tiny in a corner trying to collect his broken pieces of heart . kook thought," what's his fault he also have seen me as his best friend nothing else ...it was me who got distracted and started loving him ....then I should not interfere in his love life maybe letting him go will be best at least he will be near me as my friend only ...."

Jin : kook try to understand we can't do anything in this situation .
Jimin : yes jungkookah will your whole life you will regret this tell .....you have to move on ...
Suga : bunny I know it's difficult but you have to try
Kook : I know hyung and I am trying very hard it's just not happening ....why is this all happening with me only ..what have I done wrong .

Kook was on verge of crying. His hyungs were also feeling miserable and helpless not been able to take away their loving dongsaeng all problem .

Hobi hugged him comforting him and kook also now started crying on his shoulders . They all joined them .

Jin : Kook try to forget this all ....you've done nothing wrong that's why you have right to stay happy .
Jimin : yes that brat don't deserve beauty like you okay
Namjoon : yes I agree but that girl I didn't liked her from starting .
Suga : mee to ..I have a feeling that something is wrong with her ....may be taehyung will realise soon .
Hobi : hope so
Kook : you're right hyung let's not focus on this since its his day we should help him .
Jimin : hmm and don't worry all will happen good .

Tae was searching for them...and there he found all of them.

Tae : koooo~~ where are you I have been finding you here and there
Jin : yaah don't whine ....you look like a pig
Tae : hyung you're pig
Jin : No I am worldwide handsome
Jin sassed . all rolled their eyes

Tae : leave this all ...hyung I am so nervous
Jimin : Tae don't be just relax
Kook : yes taehyungie hyung just be yourself
Hobi : look she arrived let's go out .
Jimin : all the best tae .
Tae : thank you jiminahh and he hugged them all

With they started to leave ...when kook turned he saw a last glance he thought ," may you stay happy always ......."
And he left

Now Suzy entered the cafe it was all dark then suddenly a light falls on taehyung ...there he stood with a rose in his hand and started to speak

Tae : look suzy I don't know any fancy lines and since I am very nervous I will just get straight to point ...since when I have I felt a attraction towards you firstly I was confused what this feeling was but now I am sure ..I can name this feeling ....I like you ~

And then Tae take a deep breath and asked , " will you be my girlfriend?"

Suzy was beyond shocked but came to reality and became happy like hell and said
Suzy : yes Tae I will and I also like you very much

With that tae moves closer to her and slided a ring in her finger ...same for suzy and they kissed ...after kissing they hugged taehyung was smiling as he was successful in his confession while suzy was also smiling but her smile soon converts into a devilish smirk and she thought, " finally my wait is over ...now you're just mine Tae baby ..."

And they spend their evening together .Next morning Tae and Suzy both decided to go together as tae was all excited and when they reached he saw them all and moved towards them

Kook finally saw tae with suzy holding hands together .....he was already was not able to sleep last night so he was tired and now seeing this all he was just cursing his fate .

Tae : hey guys how's u all .....look I have someone that I want to introduce u all ....meet my girlfriend suzy .
Suzy said hii to everyone and they also greet her
Suzy : Tae I am going to class okay come fast I am waiting for you
Tae : okay baby

Listening all this kook was just internally laughing at his fate how fool he was imagining these same things for him and taehyung but now reality was harsh . All other looked the sadness in younger eyes .Tae noticed that kook eyes were swollen and his face was also dull .

Tae : koo did something happened you're looking ill should I take you home ?
Kook : no hyung its just I played games whole night so I was not able to sleep that's why
Tae : why're you so careless anyway relax if you have any problem tellme okay ?
Kook : okay
Tae : okay so I am going to Suzy now ..you also reach to class soon ..bye kook and hyungs

Tae left ..kook sighed
Kook : he is so happy hyung
Jimin : I can see that But
Kook : forget it hyung if he is happy then I'm also ....I will try to move on and you all also their with mee naa
Jin : of course my baby bunny ...we all are with you we will never leave you okay just be happy
Hobi : yes kook come let me give you my girlfriend sprite you'll feel good
Namjoon : hobaa we have to Make him happy not sad listening to your sinking imaginary lovestory
Hobi : it's better than you ..you god of destruction

All laughed and left for their class