New beginning

Hell is empty and all the devils are here----

A sound of laugh echoed in the room .

Kook left.

Taehyung held his face up and see jimin laughing while some tears are flowing through his eyes.

They all closed their eyes.

Suga moved and embraced him .

Suga : calm down baby calm down.
Jimin : how can I hyung our baby he..he is finally broken .
Jin : jiminah Don't cry I don't know what is held for us but we will win it no matter what .
Hobi : yes Jin hyung is saying we have to be strong.
Jimin : I am hyung.
Namjoon : I don't know what is there for us but..

He sighed and jin patted him.

Namjoon : I am afraid hyung .
Jin : we all are but we should held ourselves ... not for us but our kookie.

In midst of all this suga was standing silently but is internal rage was not calming down and finally he looked taehyung and moved to him and held his collar.

Suga : did you fucking get what h
You wanted.... How low can you more go Taehyung when did you change so much ....we though we raised you well but but if we bit knew a little you're going to be bitch I swear I should have fucking died before seeing this all ...

He punched him and there taehyung cried .

Taehyung : h..hyung
Suga : Don't you fucking dare .....we don't even want a bit of your respect keep that for your fucking suzy.
Taehyung : but

Jin : but what huhh isn't this all enough for you and what the hell were you talking about kook ....he have a boyfriend ?
Taehyung : he has a boyf...
Jimin : dare to complete the sentence and you will see my wrath.
Hobi : how on earth can you say that even
Taehyung : I have seen it with my own eyes.
Jimin : why in the hell you always see all bitchy things.

He said while eyeing suzy.

Jimin : listen taehyung we are fed up of all this now I don't know who hell fed this in your brain ....but we or kook don't even want one percent to clarify it because it's your wish to not believe kook and now nobody can do anything but I will say only one thing and that is this is not the damn truth......and trust our words one day you'll find this and remember that day you'll get a life lesson you will not be able to forget even in your dreams.

And that day is close ....and now I wish you see that day because that will only tell you the answer of the question I asked you ...(* Chapter : Lost ).

Remember !
Mark my words in your shit head .

Jimin : let's go hyung.
Jin : yeah.
Namjoon : take rest every one Tonight we'll meet tomorrow ... finally our graduation.

He sighed .

Suga : what about kook do you thing he will come .
Jin : why not it's our graduation.
Hobi : yeah let's go now.

While only jimin's words were ringing in someone's mind..... Taehyung's mind.

"Was it really true ?", taehyung thought and sobbed his own upcoming tears.

Well someone was waiting was tomorrow to come while someone was waiting for tomorrow to not come.

That someone was crying his heart out in the car.....- jungkook

His driver was very old and treat Kook like his own son so he was also worried for the younger.

Driver: master jungkook please don't cry do you want me stop somewhere...
Kook : no hwan uncle I...I just can't stop my tears and don't call me master you know I don't like it.

He said while wiping his tears with his shirt paws making his driver coo .

Hwan : okay jungkookah but please stop crying .

In this jungkook's phone rang...and seeing the caller id kook instantly picked up the call.

Kook : h..hyung
?? : What happened jungkook baby why are you crying shh don't cry baby tell hyung .
Kook : j..junghyun hyungie I
Junghyun : yes tell what happened baby
Kook : hyungie I wanna come there to you eomma and appa please I don't wanna stay here.
Junghyun : what happened why so suddenly kook
Kook : I don't wanna talk about that please book me a flight to Paris .  I wanna stay with you all now I am missing you all so much .
Junghyun : we also miss you baby you know eomma she can't even spend her day without hearing your voice and appa you're his heart kook .
Kook : I know hyung I know that's why please .
Junghyun : but tomorrow is your graduation day you can't miss it.
Kook : I don't wanna attend t..this day...I don't wanna see him again.

He said while crying.

Junghyun : see whom ....kook you're hiding something from me .
KooK : I will tell you hyung soon but please book my flight for tonight as soon as possible .
Junghyun : okay okay baby don't cry I will arrange it soon . And my manager there in Korea will handle all okay but stop crying. I will send you tickets okay i am going please take care and don't cry .
Kook : okay hyung

They hung up the call.

Hwan : are you going back to paris jungkookah.
Kook : yeah uncle I don't wanna stay in korea anymore.
Hwan : as you wish kook I will miss you even if you come back in future it will my pleasure to be your chauffeur again.

Kook smiled a little

Kook : ofcourse uncle.

A notification popped in kook's phone .

Junghyun hyung
There is no flight kook so I have arrange a private jet for you at the airport . You will find my manager there you don't have to pack your things my manager will take it all along with himself and come back here okay baby have a safe trip .

Kook
Okay hyung  Don't tell eomma appa now they will be worried .

Junghyun hyung
Okay I will not

Kook
Okay hyung bye I will meet you in Paris

Junghyun Hyung
I will be waiting.

-----

Kook : hwan uncle please take me to the airport direct I will be boarding a private jet.
Hwan : okay

Kook : finally I will get what I deserve what I am worth of and my worth is not here.

A tear dropped from his eyes but he quickly wiped it.

It's just the new beginning for me ...

To find me ,

It's not the end ..