Silence

The silence was eerie .

Everyone was quiet no one speaking anything .

And then taehyung left suzy's lips her smile wided.

And kook ....he stopped functioning he doesn't know what was happening around him.

But soon his bubble broke listening to people laughing.

Laughing at him ....

He then slowly looked towards taehyung hoping we would tell something ....tell that it's all lie.

But no all he received was dead silence no emotions on his face and that's when he realise

it's hurt when heart is broken when you believed in promises.

He cried also in silence while all were laughing.

Suga : ENOUGH .
he roared.

Suga : if anyone dare to laugh again that person will not go home the way he has come .

All were quiet and fearing .

But soon something happened

Jimin punched his soulmate.

Jimin : you bastard when did you become so heartless huh why did yo do this tell me ...tell me WILL YOU .

He again punched him .

But jin came soon and hold him .

Taehyung : enough jimin ENOUGH why are you all blaming me always what did I do even I just do what come in my mind WHAT I WANT.

Suga held his collar.

Suga : so you want that bitch .
Taehyung : yes .
Jin : then why the fuck you tell us that you also love kook that day huhh .

Taehyung stopped.

Taehyung : I..I was it was just I was blinded by him hyung that I didn't see his. True face .

Suga punched him .

Suga : you....you fool it's we who didn't saw your true face before and now see what is happening .

Suga again was going to punch him but namjoon and Hobi held him.

Taehyung : the fuck hyung you all haven't see his true face he didn't loved me he is have a BOYFRIEND hyung and yet here he is confessing to me like a slut and he can't see suzy near me he was jealous with her that's why he tried to hurt her and take her away from me . And you

He faced jungkook.

Why are you standing there like a statue where is your boyfriend I can't see him where he is he was there sometime before with you and you were hugging the hell out of him . Did you two take a room or not. Or did he left you ... that's why you confessed to me....did he not pleasure you huh wh..

Before he can continue

A loud sound resonated in the hall they were in having widening all eyes.

Kook slapped taehyung .

So hard that he faced ground now holding his cheek .

Kook : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HYUNG IF I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN ACCUSE ME WITH ANYTHING THAT COMES IN YOUR MIND WHO GAVE YOU THAT RIGHT TELL I SAID TELL .

He shouted so loud all others throat went mute and eyes buldging out.

The boy they have seen being all cute and goofy everytime was like this now .

Jin jimin reached kook and pulled him back and consoled him .

Jimin : I haven't seen a bitchy person like you taehyung In my whole life .

But before he can continue kook regained his posture and faced taehyung with red teary eyes body shaking.

Kook : I will not defend myself and give you any explanation and both YOU AND I don't deserve it .

And for the case of suzy you should relax... BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO BE AN OPTION.

Hyung's eyes were filled with tears of admiration seeing younger standing for himself.

And taehyung lowered his gaze.

Kook : but hyung..g

He sobbed so loud and taehyung faced him his eyes also turned teary he forgot everything and just saw him .

Kook : I trusted..d you and hence gave you the power to destroy me ... And congrats

He clapped and chukled being crying

You used..d it very well .

He collapsed on ground while crying. They all move to him.

And taehyung he was staring at him something broke inside him he doesn't know but it was painful .

Kook then at the moment decided something... Something for himself for the first time .

He gazed his hyungs and smiled with teart eyes.

Kook : I love you all and trust me hyungie you all will always have the upperhand in my life I really really love you all .

They all hugged him and cried

Jin : hyungie knows it baby don't cry we also love you so much .
Jimin : kookie don't cry it hurts us baby see we all are also crying.
Suga : yes you are looking like baby rabbit all being red.
Jimin : shut up you cat not now.
He smacked him and they laughed a little along with kook
Hobi : you know if you stopped crying i will bring you your banana milk for whole year trust me hyungie is rich Koo.
Namjoon : will you ditch your sprite .
Hobi : shut up you shit head it's my first love .

Kook was laughing seeing them like before he was really smiling from heart and maybe he was seeing them like this for the last time.

Kook : okay don't fight now hyungie.
Namjoon : are you alright .
Kook : yeah hyung .
Jin : okay let's go home then I don't want to stay at this place for a minute.
Kook : actually hyung..g can I go alone today to my apartment trust me I will call my driver and will meet..t you all tomorrow.
Jimin : will you able to manage kook .
Kook : yeah chimie hyung trust me .
Suga : okay but call us when you reach there .
Kook : okay
Hobi : let's get u and leave .

They all got up and now kook was not crying anymore .

Their gaze turned to taehyung who was standing there not saying anything now staring at the ground. Crying.

Soon a soft voice landed in his ears a voice he was missing but didn't admit. He gazed up and saw kook smiling little softly.

Kook : Hyung it's not in our hands but even though also

i wish I could go back in the time when I met you ...I should have walked away .

There taehyung realised he failed he didn't destroy kook he distroyed himself.

Kook then walked away and stood at the door and turned back for a minute and saw all of his hyungs and his first love with last longing gaze.

And then he left silently...