Lost

Tae : hyung

He whispered. Jin raised his palm infront of his face.

Jin : Don't..... don't you dare to say that word to me
Have you gone nuts taehyungah....did your brain stop functioning....what the fucking hell you're speaking...do you even know ?

Taehyung finally come into senses and now he remembered how he said those words so easily to the person who was his life...he had grown up with ...how how?

He raised his head to see kook .
The sight broke him

There he was ...all kneeled on floor eyes closed and hands on ear to stop those noises which were enough to broke him . Tears dripping from his eyes.

He was all a shattered fragile piece now.
And reason was he....himself

His eyes moistened...."how could I ? "

Suzy stood there smirking so wide....there she goes....she finally broke them taehyung will her now ...she succeeded... did she?

Jimin : let him be hyung he's really just a monster ...we just didn't see
Jin : yeah right we were blinded by our faith that our bear is best but guess what he was maybe not the best , but definitely he's the worst ...

There taehyung's heart get crumbled into pieces.

They all go to kook.

Jimin : kook please hold yourself baby we're with you please look up
Hobi : please kook ahh

When he looked up .....all were in tears.

Once a cute little baby star candy of their heart was now sitting infront of them like this...his doe eyes were red and full of tears and his face alsoo...he was having difficulty in breathing due to heavy crying.

Taehyung was also in tears....he want to go hold kook in his arms never let him cry again .

Jin embraced him

Kook : hy....hyungie I did..did not.....I am not..t that
Jin : I know baby you can never be..... those who are know very well

He said while eyeing suzy

Kook : but..t they all
Suga : don't worry about them kook they don't know you all they know is gossip and Fucking need their so called talk.
Namjoon : kook get up now we should leave now I ain't staying here one minute more.
Jimin : yes baby they aren't worthy of yours tears.

With that kook stand up from floor his legs were wobbling by now he had stopped crying but then he heard again something made him shut his eyes again .

Someone: look now acting so petty didn't knew he can do things like that with that face

Someone : what a slut.... finally taehyung show him his right place.

With that Suga punched the guy being not able to hold himself and started fighting. Namjoon and jimin try to hold him back .

Jimin : leave him hyung what can we say when our own friend betrayed us leave it .

They hold kook together and started to leave but stopped near suzy and Taehyung.

Taehyung now moved his eyes upwards and looked towards kook . But kook in jimin's hold as if he was trying to hide from the world.

Jin : we didn't raised you for this day tae.
Jimin: when did you changed so much ?that now you've audacity to hurt kook like this
Hobi : now why are not speaking anything huh

Tae: hyung try to understand I know I should have not said those words to him but he was wrong hyung.

Namjoon: when you've made up your mind guess there's nothing to say anything.
Suga : taehyung trusting is good but going All fool while listening to one can harm you ok...keep that in your mind.

Jin : and please you're big enough now to know who the real slut is.....and if you still didn't know let me make it easy for you... it's suzy...it was always her.
Jimin: you really have guts to stay here after all this happen you evil witch.

Suzy : Jimin trust me u I was all here whole time I didn't say anything
Suga: trust and you ..... fucking bitch
Tae : hyung please

Jimin turned his head towards taehyung 

Jimin : you fucking have the guts to defend her right now really taehyungah..
Tae : jimin believe me I tried to trust kook but what he has done is not acceptable...he tried to frame suzy how can he and I have seen this whole with my own eyes .

Jimin now hold Taehyung's collar

Jimin : you bitch didn't you notice the things kook has done for you since childhood from these fucking eyes of yours huh before did you forget those
Tae : I haven't jiminah ...but
Jin : but what huhh we know you since childhood....your parents left the country then kookie was the one who was always with you.... now you're supporting this hoe.
Hobi : we didn't raise you for this taehyung.

Kook : STOP... PLEASE STOP for god sake.

He said while sobbing and for the first time he looked into younger's eyes...it was all pain.

Kook : please don't fight because of me... please stop fighting please hyung

He begged and all sighed.

Namjoon : kook it's alright don't say anything now...we stop here no one wants this shit here.
Jimin : fine let's go .

Kook finally looked towards taehyung and gathered courage to speak

Kook : hyung let's stop this all ...END IT
I'm sorry and sorry suzy too ....after t..this we should stop talking and focus on ourselves since it's always happening I have no more strength l..left to prove myself again and again. So it's better we should end our...our friendship. Bye.

Let's go hyung.

With that he left with jin and suga others leaving also behind him ... taehyung was just standing there like his soul has been snatched away and holding his tears back .

Suzy : let's go taehyung

Taehyung started moving mindlessly
But someone hold his hand back and he turned to see jimin smirking lightly. He moved towards him and whispered.

Jimin :  that's not a way Taehyungah to  behave with your loved ones ....are you sure you loved him even once ....

And trust me once you will find answer to this question.....you'll hate your presence taehyung because jungkook will not be there to hold you back ....

Remember this