Stage 1

Stage 1 Song: Happy Birthday

Mr. USA Vs. Vietnam

As Mr. USA, sets out to reach out to Russia, there are lots of traps, and lots of enemies. Will he make it out?

With no hesitate, he reaches out to go out and defeat some enemies. What he also has powers, his horn that is shaped like a unicorn horn that can attack enemies and he can even get on the Star. Which he can also land and stand on top of enemies. But enough of that he senses a treasure. Somewhere near, he needs to get near that treasure and get it.

So he went to the secret way and trying not to fall back to the main land. He runs and reaches to find this lovely treasure that is looked like this.

He needed that to also get secret things and to also save Russia also

He needed that to also get secret things and to also save Russia also. He always keeps thinking of Russia.

He now falls to the ground where he was from when he defeated the enemies. As he now goes on. He now reaches the the ground where they're traps in the underground where he needed to make it. He has to do some more adventure again.

More defeating enemies, more traps to deal with and this adventure was gonna be long than he expected. But he still has his powers.

And he will have to go down even lower to deal with more powers he has to do. He will make it out with those traps also, won't he? He only took only one damage of his health.

He sees underwater and all the fish that are swimming around happily he smiles a little while he goes and continues out of his adventure with traps that he needs to deal with and drink one of the healing potion before getting back up to the outside and defending himself with traps and enemies to deal with.

He can sense something.

He has a boss to deal with.

It's him.

Vietnam.

"Ahh so u came to see Russia your new owner? Well too bad as well as I'm gonna defeat you too easy."

It's up to him to face Vietnam with his powers and to take the battle with him.

He defeated Vietnam.

"Alright, alright, you win just but I don't have Russia with me. He's at another place."

He waves his white flag for his surrender as he disappears of his death.

As for Mr. USA, he sets out to stage 2.