Stage 4

Stage 4 song: Paradigm

Mr. USA Vs. China

The next adventure is now beginning again. It was time for USA to get on the dinosaur. And take a ride to the island.

As he arrives he saw some enemies riding on animals to attack him as they were like guards. They were even holding swords and knifes to have a chance to attack USA. He had to run because of the enemies are attacking him, he can run and walk really fast away from the enemy.

As he went up to the building again, he found more enemies to attack again with his powers to fight the enemy. As he was on his way to go one enemy who was right at him had a bow and arrow and shot right at him taking another damage again. He needed to avoid the attack or more damage will have a problem with him. So more trick skills he used to help out and make it out of this place with more healing potion.

More enemies kings and minions were after him again and he had to run away from them from damage he can't stand nor take it for anything.

There was a mini boss who wanted to attack him but he uses his one of his inventories to attack the enemy and was a success!

Now that he reached down to the place, he senses another treasure is here. He's gonna have to enter with using more tricks that can be impossible but he can do it easily. When he entered he can now go and find the treasure with traps and he will need to be careful for anything he thinks and can need to do. And he found the treasure looking like this.

He now got it and when he got it, he kept thinking about, not only Russia, but also his brother Canada

He now got it and when he got it, he kept thinking about, not only Russia, but also his brother Canada. He wonder how his brother was doing. And hope that Russia is okay and he needs all the help he needs to get and beg. So he exits the place where he got the treasure.

Now that he exit and fell down, he can continue on his journey to find who took Russia and captured him. He saw enemies trying to attack him and he ran and get on top of the stairs to get up to the place and he now finally got to the top as another boss has came as China, he came to kill and hurt USA as he holds the vine swing and let's go right as he landed on his feet and makes a screeching sound or noise whichever what it sounds like to him.

"You came that far to see Russia?! If that's how you wanted to see Russia then get to the taste of this!" He shouted as he spits fireballs out of his mouth to attack USA with fireballs.

He managed to make it and get out of the place but only took two damages of defeating that boss as he finally defeats him. China fell to the ground about to fade away as he speaks.

"You may have won from this, but Russia isn't here. He's at another place again..." He says his final words before fading away which is also his death.

Now that he had defeated China, he is now on his next quest to the next stage.

Next is stage 5.