Stage 6

Stage 6 song: Innocent and Cadbury

Mr. USA Vs. Japanese Empire

We're in the icy cold place, very cold with enemies around. With the slippery ice on the ground. As he enters the castle there were just guards and then reveals themselves as enemies. USA had to attack them and then can escape the room place to the next room.

There are still more enemies with bow and arrows attacking USA. He only took some damage before he could move on.

As he was on the run with his speedrun skills, he found another full healing potion to take that and to fill up all his heal. Which was cool and awesome timing. Now he can continue his speedrun with his journey to the boss.

As he was on his way, he senses another treasure is founded somewhere, he needed to go get it and ride on his star to get on it and go to the secret place. After a few tries, he made it as treasure music or secret room music plays as he searches for the treasure for his crush Russia.

He makes some tries for tricks to make and get in the room where the treasure is at and some tries later, he can now go get in the room and get the treasure. It was the last one needed for him and Russia to save. No wonder why he keeps thinking of Russia. Hoping to save him from the castle. This treasure shining for him as he collects the last treasure hoping that's the last one maybe.

Now he can continue on his journey to find the boss and who took Russia, to finally get him and let him come back to his home and he can have all the cuddles from Russia again

He thinks about him all the time as he takes his adventures and getting to reach the boss. After Speedrunning, there is a first masked boss and releasing his bubble power to make USA not appear his powers to make.

Time skipping the first battle in stage 6.

After he exited the first battle fight. There was another masked person and it looks like someone belonged working with another country. And this time, this enemy is attacking USA ice. Oh boy who's got Russia and when will he save him? And the ice is very slippery again.

Another time skip of defeating the boss again.

He was now going to make it out and go find to see Russia, but something bothered him again.

Japanese Empire, the sixth boss to deal with and had to deal with him.

"My, my, remember the time you nuked me and my place damaging a lot of people? It's time for me to get my revenge on you and end the way I did to that little place you earned."

He did remember, and does he remember his past? Being with Russia? Or anything he did. It was a big battle between USA and Japanese Empire.

Another time skipping and Japanese Empire was attacking him with Ice and bubbles with his wand.

Now that Japanese Empire was defeated, he told USA the truth before his death arrived as he fades away.

"USA, I know that you wanted to see Russia, but he's not in the islands as what you think he's at. I know where he's at, and I will give you the map before my death is done."

And that he gives him the true map. He needed to get the treasures from the stages before to meet him.

And then, Japanese Empire faded away for his death.

USA called Canada for a ride that he hopes and to make sure that Russia is here and if he's ok. He got on the ride.

And went out to find his owner Russia.