The True Final Boss (Part 2)

Music: Nothing to Lose and Long Tomorrow

It was the capped masked man that USA knew. Japanese Empire was right. It has to be him.

"You! CAPE MASKED MAN! Where is Russia?! What did you do to him?!"

The cape masked man did not say anything to USA, he started to attack him with his powers to make USA feel weak so that way he couldn't have Russia.

He had no choice but to fight him back, he needs to know the true answer and what happened to Russia. That's how the battle starts and what it looks like.

 (Time skipping if the battle when he is almost defeated)

As USA shoot at him for the last attack, his cape was removed and his mask was broken and now he looks like this. He was the one who took Russia away and kidnapped him for his greater power.

The mask was revealed his face

The mask was revealed his face. Third Reich was the kidnapper of Russia and captured him with the help of his plush to rule and takes over what is right for him. Not like the time that he caused the second war of nothing of rights and things that what he wants.

"You motherfucking BASTERED! YOU TOOK OFF MY OUFIT! NOW RUSSIA IS GONNA FIND OUT WHO I'M REALLY AM!! I'LL BREAK UR CAPITALISM POWERS AND TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER EXIST IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE!"

He rages out as he pulled out his sword and to show USA a real lesson. USA is scared, but he's brave enough to fight back and defeat Third Reich for good.

And this is the Battle Between Mr. USA and Third Reich

This fight has kept ending up in 2 hours or more longer with Third Reich with long time skipping the battle.

As Third Reich was flashing lights on his body he's about to explode and die.

"NO HOW ARE YOU MORE STRONG? NOOOOOOOOO!"

He exploded as the final battle was over. It was time for USA to go and finally get Russia out of here and plan for his future of what he wanted.

"To my Russia, here I come" USA says very happy.