💜PAST PT-2💜

Y/n pov

Y/n: i know..........and about this bracelet *looking at the bracelet* it was given by my Layla unnie. The one who was there with me no matter what. The one who gave me the most love after my father's death. Then one who  supported me in my hard times. The one who was there on my side always. The one who made me understand what is wrong and what is right. We were best friends, sisters, crime partners you could say we had all the relations in the world. She even pretend to be my boyfriend when i was sad that i didn't have one. Everything was good but one day..................

My breath hitched and i clenched my fist. Someone kept his hand on mine i looked up to see hobi oppa. He signalled me to continue

//FLASHBACK//

Me and Layla unnie are walking down a street to go back to our house. Yes she lives with me as mom is not here and she also doesn't have parents so we live together many times so that we don't have to feel lonely. Her parents died in an accident.  She also has a brother who works in spain he sends her money and gifts every month.

We both reached a dark ally while walking. We both don't like  this ally as it is creepy at night and it is night time and we both don't wanna go there but we don't have any other option. So we started walking in the ally while holding each others hands

While walking some drink people approached us

(I'll write 1,2,3... numbers for the drunk people as i don't have any names ) (and I'll write LU for Layla unnie)

3: hey *drunk way*

We just ignored him and again started walking but they held our hand

2: where do you think you are going babygirl *lust*

LU: leave us u bastard *trying to free her self*

We both tried to free ourselves but no use they were drunk but still strong and we both being 11 and 15 yrs we were not able to do anything.

(NOTE: Y/n is 11 and Layla is 15)

Then those people started to rape unnie and i wasn't able to do anything i just begged them to stop but nothing happened they were continuously rapping her mercilessly

Soon we heard police sirens and those drunkards left. The one who was holding me also ran away from there. I quickly ran near unnie and started crying. She was barely conscious and coverd in blood and Bruce's.

Y/n: unnie.......*crying*  

LU: y/niee i think i won't able to live anymore *weak*

Y/n: no unnie don't say like this see the police is here they will save you. Don't leave me alone in the world you know i don't have anyone other than you pls don't leave *crying*

LU: y/n see i don't have much time to live so promise me that you will be safe and happy wherever you are and won't do anything to yourself *weak*

Y/n: pls unnie don't say this i can't live without you *crying*

LU: no y/n first promise me *weak*

Y/n: i-i pro-promise *crying and sniffing*

LU: y/n  be strong and always remember that unnie loves you not matter what ok *weak smile*

After saying that she fainted.

Y/n: UNNIE........

the police approached us and took us to the hospital.