💜ESCAPE💜

Y/n pov

It's been 5 days that i am trapped in this hell. These people abuse and torture me everyday but i don't give them the satisfaction they won't by shouting and telling them to stop. They don't ever give me food to eat just one glass of water a day.

I have cut marks and scars all over my body. My body is coverd in my own blood and not gonna lie i stink to bad. My body pains like hell and i don't even have the energy to fight someone so i let them do what they want.

I even tried to escape once but my body is not helping me. I know BTS, black knights and dad would be hella worried about me and they must be overworking themselves to find me and skipping their meals.

Right now i am still in that same room with my hands and legs tied to the same chair. I hung my head low as i don't even have the energy to lift my head up. That's when i heard the door open.

I didn't look up as i know it must be Jayden or Mr.Cha who came to abuse me. I heard the door lock infront of me.The person didn't say anything just came and sat on his knees infront of me.

I looked up to see the younger son of Mr.Cha. What's his name again cha- cha-cha right!!!! Cha enwoo. God!! He looks so damn handsome. I will fall for him if he wasn't our enemy's son.

I think he is also here to abuse me but he had a food tray in his hand.

He kept the food tray down and came back and opened my hands. I didn't have the energy to fight him so i just sat there for him to do smth.

He again came infront and kept the food on my lap. I raised a eyebrow at him.

Enwoo: eat it. I didn't add poison in it

I looked at the food and thought for a second and started eating as i was fucking hungry. After finishing the food he gave me water to drink which i glady accepted.

Y/n: why are you doing this to me.

Enwoo: listen I'll help you escape from here

I widen my eyes and looked at him confused.

Y/n: why will YOU help me escape from here. Aren't you Mr.Cha's son too.

Enwoo: listen i don't like my family. Nor do i like my brother nor do i like my dad nor do i like my stepmother

I raised my eye brow at him.

Enwoo: i know you must be thinking why. So let me tell you that I don't like the illegal deeds they do. I have seen them do girl trafficking and i have even seen those poor girls crying for help which i don't like. I don't like seeing innocent people suffer.

He paused and then continued

Enwoo: that day at the mafia party i saw you and your brothers for the first time. I have always admired bangtan for the work they do. They help innocent people. They help people who are in need and i really like that.

I have him a confused look.

Enwoo: i want to help you escape because i can't see a innocent girl like you suffer like this.

Now i get his point. He looks like a really kind hearted person.

Enwoo: but..

Y/n: but?

Enwoo: i want smth in return

Ok now he is showing his true colours

Y/n: and that is

Enwoo: kill my family

Y/n: huh!!???

I said being all shocked