💜SLUTS💜

Y/n pov

I was doing my work peacefully sitting on tae oppa's chair that's when i heard a knock on the door

Y/n: come in *cold*

I looked towards the door and saw the person which i wasn't in a mood to argue with.

It was...................... The same girl who gave me that wound on my hand. I fucking wanna kill her right now. How dare she make a cut on my precious hand.

She came towards me.

Girl: hey u slut. Why are you sitting on tae oppa's chair huh?

Y/n: tae oppa *scoff * don't call him that it sucks from your mouth*cold*

Girl: I'll Cal him whatever i want now get up from his chair who gave you permission to sit huh

Y/n: he gave me permission and what you gonna do *cold*

Girl: I'll kill you *angry*

Y/n: oh i am scared *sarcastic and cold*

Girl: you bitch........

She was about to hit me but i held her hand.

Y/n: you hurted me once that's enough now i won't let to touch me again *cold*

Girl: i should have made a cut in your heart not on your hand. Well i should do it know i guess.

She removed her knife from her pocket totally ignoring the person who was in the room  hearing our conversation. She was about to stab me so i coverd my self with my hands as i didn't have anything to protect me that's when i heard a..............

BTS x Taehyung pov

We are going to tae's cabin as he called us and we even wanted to check what y/n was doing. We hope she isn't getting bored here. But taehyung told us that he gave her some work to do. We told him that why did he do that he said that y/n herself said she wanted to do the work that's why he gave her. We were about to reach his cabin when we heard a faint bang. And it sounded like a gunshot.

(NOTE: they're cabins are soundproof but they heard it as the cabin window was slightly open)

Jimin: was that a gun shot!!

Yoongi: it sounded like it was

Jungkook: shit!!

Hobi: what happened

Jungkook: y/n she is inside the cabin

Namjoon: she could be in danger.

Without wasting any time we rushed inside to see Taehyung pointing his gun at his secretary and his secretary sitting on the floor holding her hand where she was shot. Y/n was standing there still processing what happened right now.

Jin: tae why did you shoot her.

Tae: dare to touch my sister again and you'll never see the sunrise again. *Cold and scary*

Girl: sister?

Tae: y/n is she the one who gave you this wound *pointing towards her wound*

Y/n: *nodded*

Jungkook and jimin went towards the girl

Jungkook: how dare you do that huh *cold and scary*

Jimin: we will kill you right now *about to shoot her*

Tae: no wait hyung

Hobi: why are you stoping him she deserves to die