💜STAY AWAY💜

Y/n pov

Sitting in the room i was scrolling on my phone when the door of my room burst open. My brothers always knock as i am the only girl and they give me privacy. I looked up from my phone to see................ mom

Y/n: what do you want *cold*

Mom: i wanna talk to you *closing the door behind*

Y/n: what speak fast i have other works *cold*

Mom: to scroll through your phone is your work

Y/n: it is. Now speak fast i don't have time *cold*

Mom: i want YOU to stay away from MY son's.

Y/n: *scoff* your son's do you even know how to be a mother huh? *Cold*

Mom: then who do you think raised you

Y/n: dad (late father) raised Me not you and who are you tell me to stay away from my brothers *cold*

Mom: i am your mom

Y/n: mom my foot *cold*

Mom: just do as I say u are ruining my family

Y/n: ruining your family *scoff* do you even know the meaning of family *cold*

Mom: i am not here to listen to you rubbish just stay away from them *angry*

Y/n: i won't they are MY brothers  *cold*

Mom: just do as I say *angry*

Y/n: i said i won't *cold*

Mom: if you don't, you know what will happen *smirk*

I got angry and threw the book which was near me on the bed harshly.

Mom: good you know what i can do. So stay away from them.

She left. My mind was messed up i went out of the room slamming the door harshly.

I went in the backyard and sat on the bench. And soon my anger turned into tears. I cant help but cry.

Y/n: a-appa what's going on in my life. When you were there everything was fine. Y-you left and my life turned upside d-down but again god decided to give me h-happiness by giving me brothers  but m-mom doesn't want it s-she just wants me to live l-like hell. Appa what should I do i am f-fed up of everything. I am not at all s-strong i only pretend to b-be strong. I am just weak from inside i a_am just a person who can't do anything instead of C-crying. A-appa i miss you pls come back  *Crying*

I felt to arms around me hugging me tight. I know this it's jimin oppa. I hugged back cried more

Jimin: you are not weak princess you are really strong *rubbing her back*

Jin: yes princess he is right you went through so much still you never gave up. Now stop crying ok.

I stopped crying. Then i remembered what mom said but i don't give a fuck. But how did oppas come here

Y/n: how are you all here?

Namjoon: y/n we heard the conversation between you and mom

I was speechless

Y/n: h-how

Tae: actually.........

FLASHBACK

BTS pov

We all were in the meeting room with dad cuz he called us. After the meeting ended we went outside as dad had some work.