Car ride🚗

Billie- dom! Y/n- sub!

I'm in the car with Billie. We sat in the third row after a long flight heading to the hotel. The rest of the family sat in the front rows letting us rest behind.

The trip to the hotel was about 1hour long so we had some time. "Billie are you crazy??" I whisper grasping her hand that's going under my skirt. She smirks as I stop her hand.

"Be quiet and no one's gonna find out" she says guiding her fingers against my thigh. I try holding back my smile but miserably fail as she looks at me.

"Are you a good girl" she whispers, her lips against my ear. I nod as she smiles "Good, now lift up that pretty skirt for me baby" she says as I let go of her hand.

Her hand goes over my panties as I bite my lip trying to keep quiet. "Suck" she says pressing two of her fingers against my lips. I part my lips wrapping them around the two digits.

"Good girl, that's gonna keep you quiet" she smirks massaging my clit trough my panties. I swirl my tongue around her fingers as she lets out a heavy breath.

Her hand lifts my panties to the side going over my clit. I hold my skirt up as she takes the fingers out of my mouth. Her saliva covered fingers tease my entrance as my grip on the skirt relaxes.

She opens my legs up more, slowly pushing one finger in. My head falls back as I cover my mouth with one hand. "Mom, I love this song, turn it up" Billie says distracting the others from what's going on.

"Oh shit" I whisper as her finger moves up and down hitting my g spot. One of my hands grasp onto her arm squeezing it as she kisses my lips keeping me quiet.

Her palm massages my clit as she pushes another finger in me. I moan into her mouth pulling away from the kiss as I throw my head back with my mouth open.

There's a pretty good amount of leg space thinking as if we're in the third row. There's also a separator between the rows. Billie reaches for the seperator with her other hand as Finneas looks back at all the motion.

His expression shifts as I struggle to hold myself together. He looks at Billie giving her a BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE(I'm sorry😭) "I'm tired" she says yawning as I play along. Little does he know his sisters fingers are inside of me.

She pulls up the separator locking it in place. A smirk comes on her face as she starts kissing my neck. I throw my head back again giving her space as she starts sucking a hickey.

"BILLIE" I whisper pulling her away. "Your family will notice that I stepped in the car with a clear neck and I will be stepping out with a fucking blue one" I say massaging my neck.

Billie smirks shoving her fingers deep inside me making me shut up "Billie" I whimper letting out a heavy breath "drop the attitude" she says sternly wrapping her hand around my neck.

"Be a good girl baby, you said you would" she says letting go of my neck. She slowly goes down on the ground in between my legs. Her hand grasps my knee opening my legs back up.

Her fingers pull out of me as she looks up at me putting them in her mouth sucking off my juices. I grasp her hair as butterflies travel trough my body from the pretty view.

She takes her wet fingers out of her mouth and blows on my pussy. "Soo pretty" she whispers. Her lips lay kisses all over my inner thighs teasing me.

"Quiet" she whispers reminding me that her family is here. I pull at her hair whimpering "please" I whisper. She lowers her head in between my legs. I feel her hot breath on my pussy.

"Open" she says as I spread my lips showing her myself. Her tongue drags over my clit as I bite my lip looking down at her trying to hold the skirt in my other hand.

Her fingers tease my entrance as she slowly pushes in while licking my clit. Her eyes look up watching me struggle with pleasure. We make eye contact as she sucks harder pushing her fingers in and out.

"Fuck, baby" I whimper throwing my head back while grasping into her scalp pulling her hair. "I'm gonna cum" I let out a heavy breath grinding in her face.

Her fingers curl inside of me making me gasp as she squeezes my thigh. "Y/n sweetie, you okay" Maggie asks from the front. Shit. "Y-ye-yea, jus-t hit my t-toe" I try to form words as Billie doesn't stop.

"Okay, sweetie be careful" Maggie says. Little does she know her daughter is in between my legs right now fucking her girlfriend. "I love you" I whisper as her fingers go deeper.

"Fuck, Billie" I whimper pushing her head into me while squeezing her hair. My hand slowly lets go of my skirt as my legs start shaking. The skirt falls on her face as she holds it up with her other hand.

"Baby, fuck" I throw my head back as the knot in my stomach tightens. My legs start shaking as she sucks my clit in between her lips. I slap my hand over my mouth moaning into my hand.

I lift my hips squirting into her mouth while grinding myself over her face. My hands pull her to me as she sticks out her tongue letting me ride out my orgasm.

She looks up at me smiling while wiping her lower lip from my cum. Her hand opens my pussy lips as I whimper "ahh sensitive" I whisper.

"Let me clean you up" she whispers. Her tongue laps over my pussy as she licks up all the leftover cum. She kisses my thighs going back up on the seat.

I peck her lips "thank you" I whisper holding her cheek. She smiles licking her lips as she kisses me once more "always welcome"..........