Pool💦(g!p)

Billie- dom!-g!p Y/n- sub!

"Truth or dare" Billie asked while staring at me with a mindful of ideas. "Truth" I said as her mood switched. "Dang" she whispered under her breath.

I smiled and waited for the question. We were sitting in the hot tub and it was getting quite late, but that didn't bother either of us. Since we were close friends we would always spend time together.

I can't deny that over the years I've grown a little crush on her. But I mean who wouldn't she's fucking gorgeous. We stare at each other as I wait for the question.

"Who do you have a crush on right now" my eyes widen. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I panic knowing that I can't lie. She knows me from my head to my toes except the fact that I have a crush on her.

That's the only thing that I haven't told her about myself, shit, what do I say. "Umm, Drew" I say looking around. "Really?" She asks surprised. "Yeah, yea" I say playing along.

"Alright, your turn" she says waiting for my response. "Truth or dare" I ask. "Dare, do you not know me?" She says smirking, I mean yea she's mostly picked dare this whole game.

"Okay, I dare you too.....get out of the hot tub and roll in the snow" I say giggling as she looks at me with blank eyes.

"You serious" "ugh fine" she says getting out and plopping herself in the snow. Im pretty sure her scream could have been heard 5 houses further but that's what was funny about this.

She gets back in as the warm water burns her skin. "Fuck, truth or dare" she asks me making direct eye contact. "Fiiine, dare" I sigh. Billie smiles leaning into me.

"I dare...you...to close your eyes" she whispers in my ear giving me butterflies. "Really? That easy" I smile closing them. "Good, now keep them closed" she says as I feel her moving closer to me.

All of a sudden my swimsuits top is really light. "Shit, Billie I think my bikinis top untied" I say. "Don't worry about it" I can feel her smirk. Her warm hands come up to my chest removing my top.

"Billie?" I ask as she shushes me. "You were a bad girl today" I can feel her hot breath on my neck. "Can you be good" she asks wrapping her hands around my breasts. I nod as she guides my hips on her lap. "Oh shit" I curse feeling her bulge right under me.

Her fingertips lace over my clothed clit as I jump at the sensation. She moves my bikini bottoms to the side giving herself space to play with. "Billie" I whisper moaning as she circles my clit while teasing my entrance once in a while. 

Her pointer finger pushes in making me moan. I grind on her hips as she
latches her lips onto my neck. "You make me feel good" I moan spreading my legs more. She shushes me letting me know that this isn't a reward, rather a punishment.

"Now tell me" she whispers pushing another finger in my hole. "Agh" I whine grabbing a hold of her wrist. "Who's really your crush?" She asks. I groan "you know the answer" I say as she removes her fingers from me entirely.

Her hands guide me to stand up as my eyes are still closed. I hear rumbling behind be as in a few seconds I feel her hands pushing my hips down. "Let's try this again" she says fully sitting me on her cock. I scream out feeling her fill me whole as she quickly slaps my mouth shut.

She starts moving my hips to ride her as she speaks again "who is your crush" her dick rubs my insides as I try to form a sentence. "Fuck, Billie, pound me" I say completely ignoring her question. Her hands grasp my hips tighter as she makes me stop. "Answer" her voice sounds angry now.

"Agh, you" I whine as I feel her relax behind me. "Stand up" she commands as I do what she said. Her hands bend me over the tub soo I'm balanced on my arms with half of my body outside. Her dick slaps my pussy a few times as I moan her name.

"I dont think you've been a very good girl" she says massaging my ass. The tip of her dick teases my entrance as I moan pushing myself back on it. Billie takes a sharp breath pulling my hair back. "So this is how you wanna do it? Bet." She says and thrusts into me hard.

I squeak at the harshness oh her pound as she does it again. Going in and out without a stop. I bounce back and forth trying to hold on while getting fucked in the hot tub.

"Bad girls get punishments" she says bending down to my level while also pulling my hair back "right?". Her voice soo raspy as she grabs onto my tits. She rolls my nipples in between her thumb and pointer finger making me slap my mouth shut not to make a sound.

"Awhh, baby can't control herself" she whines in sarcasm. "Well try this" she suddenly grabs onto my hips pounding faster than before. "Oh shit" I whisper under my nose. Her fingers sneak in between my legs to rub on my clit.

I can't lie, her cock feels soo good in me. "Im gonna cum" I say. "Im gonna cum". She bends back down to my lever and smirks "bad girls usually don't get to cum, but I'll let it slide. This one time" I feel her apply pressure to me. The knot in my stomach becoming unbearable as she pounds with no stopping.

"Agh" I let out a whine before fully cumming on her cock. My legs shake as she holds me up. I throw my head in my arms while screaming out her name. "Oh yes" I moan as she pulls out her cock.

"Suck" she demands as I'm recovering from my orgasm. I barley have regained breath when her cock shoves pats my lips. She grips the back of my head moving it to her own liking. I gag looking up at her precious face.

"Oh your mouth is amazing" she moans going faster as I twirl my tongue around to give her more sensation. "Yes, baby" she groans as I feel her cock twitch in me.

"Ahh yess, im cumming" she exclaims while cumming on my tongue. Her grip on my hair gets tighter to ride out her high before she pulls out her cock. "Open" she smiles as I open my now fully empty mouth.

"You swallowed" she says "good girl" her whisper sends shivers down my spine.