Smut about you📑(g!p)

Billie- dom!-g!p Y/n- sub!

I sit on the couch as me and Billie were relaxing. My legs are over her lap. Once in a while she massages them going up and down with her hand.

While Billies watching tiktoks I got into something more fun. Wattpad smut about her. That shit is crazy, that's the typa shit that happens in movies.

My legs squeeze tight as I read about Billie eating me out. My lower lip sinks between my teeth as Billie looks up watching my movements.

I scratch my thigh playing it off like I'm not sitting in a puddle of my own juices. "Whatcu looking at there ma?" She asks looking concerned.

Her body crawls over me as I try to exit the app as fast as possible. Before I can she gets a hold of my phone sitting on me watching at the screen.

Her lips form into a smirk as she looks up at me with raised eyebrows. "Sorry" I whisper under my breath as she looks back down. The fact that she's reading more is scaring me.

As she continues to get more into the story her face expression goes from shocked to SHOCKED. I mean her mouth wide open with a smile. Her fingers tightly gripping the phone type of shocked.

"You are one dirty girl baby, this is crazy" she says scrolling more to read the next part. She turns off the phone looking at me. "Why read it when you can relive it?" She ask and suddenly pulls me up.

Her hands roam my body as she goes closer and closer to my lips. I whimper feeling my wetness soak trough my pants as she leans in holding her lips right on mine.

"How many of those have you read?" She asks looking at my lips. "Just a few...not a lot" I exclaim feeling nervous. She pushes her waist into me as I feel her bulge hit against my stomach.

"Don't lie" she says picking up my chin with her pointer finger. "I read them when you're asleep" I say looking down. "Sounds more like it" she says and pushes her lips against me.

My hands caress her hips while she holds one hand on my lower back with the other one on my cheek pushing me closer to her. The hand that's on my lower back pushes me onto her bulge as I moan into the kiss.

She sneaks her knee in between my legs as I grip her shoulders holding onto her. Her knee pushes up as I start grinding on it.

She pulls away smirking at me sliding her lip in between her teeth. Her fingers tuck my hair behind my ear "you're too cute" she exclaims as my smile turns into a smirk.

I push her back on the couch sitting on her lap. I start grinding on her while kissing her neck. Her arms squeeze my thighs guiding me where she wants me.

I hold my hands on her shoulders kissing her. We slowly go lower as Billie leans back. Once I'm laying on top of her she pulls away.

"I like you a lot" she smiles squeezing my ass. "Let me taste you" her voice makes me shiver. As I start to take my skirt off she disagrees with a sound.

"Leave them on. I love when you wear skirt." I smile as I sit up more. Her hands grasp me quickly pulling me on her face. I can feel her hot breath through my underwear.

Suddenly her wet tongue makes a bold stripe licking my pussy. I pick up the skirt watching her smile. She slides my underwear to one side as I try to sit on her tongue.

"Nu-uh" she grunts looking at me with disappointing eyes. "Get up" she commands. I do as said as she pulls down my underwear. She points me to get back up on her face.

I slide my leg over her sitting right on her face. Her tongue teases my clit only poking at it. "Mmmmm" I grunt feeling displeased "eat me" I say as she stops fully.