Facetime📲

Billie- sub! Y/n- dom!

Billies been on tour for about two weeks now. Two awfully sexsless weeks. I had the chance to go with her but I refused. I think it's good we spend some time apart.

Well I tought it was a good idea. My aching clit tells me otherwise. As I get home from work I open my phone seeing a few notifications.

Some of them are from Billie witch made me smile. She in her busy schedule manages to text me atleast 6 times a day while none of my exes texted me while slumped up in their couches.

I instantly smile and set myself on one of the chairs in the kitchen island. As I go to tap on the messages something catches my attention. It's Billies shirt that I washed a few days ago.

I go to get up deciding I should probably get out of my work clothes. As I take off my pants and blouse my hand reaches for that shirt.

Now in only her shirt and my underwear I go back to my phone sitting back down.I tap on the messages and read one by one.

B<3: I miss you.
B<3: It's boring here.
B<3: Are you alone?
B<3: Ugh I miss the feeling of your fingers in my pussy.

I gasp at the reckless use of words as I keep scrolling while slowly reaching one of my hands between my legs to my covered clit.

B<3: Can you remember the last time I moaned in your ear?
B<3: God...Fuck me!

I stop as I see a very intimate picture just under that last sentence. I can't help but bite my lower lip watching that beauty. The picture is taken from a higher point where I can see her whole body while she lays on her side popping out her but.

Her sexy tits right in front while her pussy is covered by her thighs that lay on each other. "Holly shit" I whisper under my nose zooming in on her body. How can she be soo sexy.

I exit the picture reading the last texts.

B<3: Can't wait for you to touch me everywhere.
B<3: A little something for you just a second away.
B<3: I love you<3

I sigh as I see a video right under the texts. Getting off of the chair I walk to our bedroom to lay down. I move my panties to the side while attaching my fingers to my now sensitive clit.

I press play on the video as I watch. She's in the same position as in the picture. Her long sexy nails drag across her body stopping by her tits.

She takes one nipple and rolls it in between her fingers. I watch as it gets hard hearing her whine quietly. My clit pulsates as I move my fingers faster.

All of a sudden she moves on her back spreading her legs open. She picks up the camera to move to her wet pussy. I watch as she lowers her phone right in front of her clit. She slides over it a few times with her fingers moaning my name.

"Gosh I wish those were your fingers" she whispers while massaging her clit. I move around to get comfortable never removing my hand from my clit.

"I miss your hot breath on my nipples as your wet tongue licks them over and over" she whines coming back up to her tits. The camera stays still as she flicks her nipple from one side to the other.

Suddenly she gets up and sets her phone so I can see in between her legs perfectly. "You like this" she asks spreading her lips apart. Two of her fingers go in her mouth and slowly dip in her hole as she lets out a moan and the video cuts.

"Bitch" I say. I groan wondering why she stopped the video right there. She's online right now soo i dont think twice and call her. She picks up still in that bed and still with no clothes. "Hii" she smiles as I look at her. "Why" I ask as she giggles hiding her face.

"Why what" she continues as I look at her with an expressionless face. "Fuck you're sexy when you're mad" she whispers. I see her hand slowly lowering as I keep looking at her.

"Did you like the surprise?" She asks as I see her hand shake indicating that she's probably touching herself. "I loved it...until the moment the video ended and I was left wetter than the ocean.

She giggles and suddenly inhales a sharp breath. "What are you doing"
I ask knowing exactly where her fingers are. "You wanna see" she asks smirking while lowering the camera to her tits.

"Mmmm" I groan watching her nipples harden. "I bet you would love the feeling of my wet tongue around your tits" I say as she whines smiling.

"Show me what you're doing baby" I say as she lowers the camera to her pussy. "Set the camera where you set it in the video" I command as she set her phone between her legs.

I watch as I lower my camera to my pussy too. "Oh shit, I missed that view" she says massaging her clit. "Put your fingers in your mouth baby" I say watching her spit on her fingers.

"Good girl" I whisper circling my clit. I watch as she spreads her lips slowly putting her fingers in her wet hole. Her back arches as she lets out a moan.

"Cmon, move them" I say as she starts pushing her fingers in and out. "Fuck, y/n" she whines as I praise her. "Touch your clit Princess" I say.

I watch as she struggles to keep to herself. "Look at me" I say as she doesn't seem to understand me.
"Billie" I exclaim as she turns her gaze to me. "Sorry" she says trying to control her heavy breath.

I make eye contact with her as I lick around two of my fingers watching her start to move around. "You like this?" I ask as she groans.

Her head is thrown back as she grinds into the air. "I want your fingers" she moans "I bet you do" I say in a low tone as her eyes land back on the screen.

I push my fingers in myself as I relax. She moans my name bitting her lower lip. "Someone might hear you, be a good girl" I say as she starts to go out of control.

I watch, jerking myself off, at her weak body that's about to burst. "Mommy loves you" I whisper in a grumpy voice as her legs start shaking with her fingers still going in and out.

"Cum for me baby girl" I whisper. "Let everyone hear you" I smirk at the screen as I watch her breathing get out of control and all of the sudden the sheets are all wet.

"Squirt" I say not expecting her to squirt just right now. "Oh fuck" Billie moans calming down from her harsh orgasm. "Mommy liked the show" I say smirking.

She smiles turning her head to the phone. "Thank you" she whispers as I hear knocking on her end. "She quickly gets under the sheets with her head poking out".

"Eilish, you okay" her security asks. "Yea just hit my toe against the closet" I laugh at her unbelievable lie. He leaves as she looks at me with terrified eyes.

"That definitely didn't sound like a painful experience" I giggle. She looks at me as I restart fingering myself. "Who's my good girl" I say as she massages her tits.

"I love you" she says picking up her phone. "Na-ah" I look at her "let me see you" I say as she lowers the camera soo I can see all of her.

"Good girl" I start going faster as I feel myself getting close. "Whine for me" I say as she starts whining into the mic while twirling her nipple between her fingers.

I listen to her pathetic whines as I feel myself about to release. I start getting louder as Billie teases me trough the phone.

My legs start shaking and soon after I release my orgasm right in front of her. She smiles as I pick my phone back up.

"I love you" I say as she smiles. "Let me buy you a plane ticket" she insists. "To where now exactly?" I ask laughing a bit. "To me, I miss you too much" she whines as I laugh "is that all you miss?" I ask.

"I miss your tongue and fingers tooo....a lot" she says covering her face as I agree to fly out to her.