'Man VS Machine'⚠️

"Sir-? Are you suggesting-"

"...Wh-what the hell else would I be suggesting?!"

Mephone leaned against the wall, hands on his face. He could even feel light buzzing going on from behind the screen.
He felt like he couldn't even breathe.

"Mistah Phone?! Lookie, I think it's oka-" Toilet was quickly cut off,
"Okay?! I- I- he's in my head. Can- can he see what I see..? Is- can he feel things..??" Mephone went on, heavily breathing inbetween sentences.
Toilet was taken back; clearly not expecting to ever witness Mephone like this.

Mepad stood, a sorrowful expression on his face.
"Sir-, I-" Before he could utter the sentence, Mephone snapped back, "I told you not to fucking call me that anymore. I- you're- you're not working for me- Or- or anything like that I just- oh God..."

Mepad almost looked as if he'd flinched. Odd.
Considering he's not supposed to feel anything.

The silence was loud, as the three stood in the small room.
The only noise being the occasional shaky breath coming from Mephone.
Not even Toilet dared to utter a word.

"... Even if that's the case, Mephone, you have gone all this time- I am certain he does not mi-"

"Nonono- but it's different. I can.. I- it feels like he's there, Mepad. Like he's- like he's literally inside of me."

Mephone explained, his hands curled into fists, biting his lip.
Mepad averted his gaze down to the floor, and back up at Mephone again.
"... This situation is stressful. You are correct in that sense...", he paused, "But you need to let us help you. Both me, and Toilet. If we just work together we can get through this."

Toilet stood in place beside Mepad, still not saying a word.
Mephone turned to them, frowing.
What should he do?
Trusting.
Trusting was something he wasn't sure he could do anymore, mostly due to.. past, and recent events.

But staring at their faces..
Could he even say no?
In truth, Toilet was just.. Toilet. A kid.
And Mepad was with Mephone pretty much his whole life.
And all three of them were in the same situation. Locked up in a place that is close to, if not exactly like hell.

Relaxing his hands, he let out an exasperated sigh.
"...Okay. Okay."
Mepad seemed to relax a moment, and Toilet was just about to open his mouth- when-

Thud.

The door to the small room crashed open, knocking over random bottles and other objects onto the ground.

There was a taller Mephone, purple and gold screen, white sharp glasses, glaring at the three.
One of it's hands was hook-like, sparks sparking out of it every few seconds.

A beeping noise blared through the small room, causing Mephone's auditory systems to glitch a slight bit.
Toilet shrieked, and ended up falling into one of the shelves himself.

Mepad stepped back, attempting to activate his teleportation system.
But it didn't work.

Mephone's gaze was fixated on the taller phone, stepping closer by the minute, cornering them.
Stumbling back, he felt his vision warping again. His senses clouded, Toilet scarmbling, Mepad panicking-
It was too much.

With a yell, he rushed over to Toilet, yanking him up, and shoving him out the door past the phone.

It was a blur- but he felt as if he charged at the phone- and knocked it over- and smashed it's screen with a hard punch.
Breathing harshly, he frantically looked around him, seeing nothing but blobs of colour.

At first, he thought it was just his episodes again, but it wasn't.
Alarms went off, creating a piercing ringing, the sirens blaring.
He felt as if he went straight to autopilot, and he just started to run.