20 - Eloise

Holy fuck, I feel full—like a stuffed Thanksgiving turkey. Between the butt plug and Callum's cock inside me, I'm the fullest I'd ever been, and it feels amazingly fucking good. His hands roam my ass as he fucks me from behind, and how he's cussing and fucking me harder every time he does is most likely because his warm brown eyes are staring at the pink jewel shining between my ass cheeks.

"Fuck, Eloise... your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock—it's tight, warm, and so fucking wet; I'm not sure how much longer I can go without releasing the demons into your warmth," he moaned, using the tail whip tassel to torture my swollen, excited pussy. And every time he slapped it with it, I shivered in excitement. Callum's hands squeezed my ass cheeks firmer, and he cussed again, "Fuck..."

He better not come inside me before I do—I've been holding onto my arousal for a good five minutes now, and I, myself, am unsure of how much longer I can keep holding it in until he says I can. "You better let me come before you do," I groaned, clenching my pussy the hardest I could to stop my climax from happening before I got the green light. "It's been aching to let go," I warned, letting him know if he doesn't give me the go-ahead, I'll be doing it, anyway.

He slapped my pussy with the tassel—hard. "You will not come just yet. We're going to do it together," he instructed through gritted teeth, fucking me harder yet.

I whined, "Callum, I can't!"

His thrusts slowed when he leaned his body over mine and kissed my temple, sending more shockwaves to travel down my spine and to my toes that tightly curled as I tried holding back. "My disobedient nun will not let go. If you do, it'll cost you," he warned, planting his lips on my cheek. "Your beautiful pussy can hold on for another couple of minutes."

"Fuck that," I hissed. "Either you tell your balls to release the fucking swimmers. Like right now, but if you can't, then you need to tell me it's safe to come all over your dick."

His hand formed around my neck, pulling me to him, his voice gravelly as he said in my ear, "Not. Fucking. Yet."

Callum let go of my neck. Then his hand lowered to my nipple, pinching and pulling it before moving to the other and repeating the same gesture. And my pussy screamed even louder from the pleasure. Letting me know she would defy Callum's demands and warm his dick, anyway.

My head dropped, and when his thrusts gained speed, I matched his thrusts but more violently, hoping it would help speed his orgasm. Then, when his hand lowered to my pussy, and he slid his finger through my folds and pinched and pulled my swollen, aching clit, I screamed, "Fuck you, Callum! I'm coming!"

His hand firmly gripped my chin, his mouth crushing mine when he turned my head to the side, kissing me hard and possessively before leaving my mouth to say, "You've been a good girl. Go ahead and smother my cock with your arousal."

Thank fuck.

Finally, I did something right with him. And finally, for once. I made the asshole happy.

Who knew he could be a happy man?

Knowing I got the green light, I let my pussy relax, my ovaries became overjoyed, my belly grasped, and then my toes cramped up when they curled even tighter to the bottom soles of my feet. Then my heat profusely contracted, and I shoved my ass into Callum's stone-hard body, stopping to howl and let go. "Oh, Callum!" I shouted, the wildest and most intense orgasm coursing through my entire body, so much so that I thought it would cause me to pass out.

Callum let out a low, deep groan. His digits dug further into my flesh, and his thrusts became more rough and demanding; his hard balls slapping against my ass at impact echoed throughout the room, thrilling me more. It also had me feeling like the world had stopped spinning, losing gravity and making me feel like I was floating into space.